White Widow Hydroponic Grown My Second Grow

Cool. That is only 2 parts N. GH's CalMag is 1 part but AN's is 4 part. The only reason why I was asking is that CalMag really ups the ppm which I try to keep under 900. 3ml per gal should be enough. What brand of nutes are your running and how much of it are you using?
Floral series general hydroponics

Thanks for that information. My only other question would be what is your total PPM after adding your nutrients? I am running the GH Flora line same as you and I am following their schedule based on where the plants are. I am only using about 60-70% of their totals per gallon so I add about 60ppm in nutes. My tap is very similar to yours at 150-180ppm to start and the CalMag takes it right up to that 280-300pm mark. It may just take some time to recover. Keep in mind that the leaves that are already affected will not get any better. Keep an eye on the new growth.

GH Feed SChedule.JPG

Thanks for that information. My only other question would be what is your total PPM after adding your nutrients? I am running the GH Flora line same as you and I am following their schedule based on where the plants are. I am only using about 60-70% of their totals per gallon so I add about 60ppm in nutes. My tap is very similar to yours at 150-180ppm to start and the CalMag takes it right up to that 280-300pm mark. It may just take some time to recover. Keep in mind that the leaves that are already affected will not get any better. Keep an eye on the new growth.

GH Feed SChedule.JPG
I mix in a 2 gal bucket after put 5 bloom 3 micro and 2 grow without the cal mag my ppm is 1150 running through my dec my ppm is around 910 ppm

GH Feed SChedule.JPG
Thank you for your help

You're welcome. Here is my WW after getting the calcium straightened out. If you look close you can still see a few spots where the leaves were affected.

Sorry if you don't want your thread mucked up with other plant shots. I usually don't so that but since we are virtually identical strain/setup wise I thought I would put it out there. DWC can be a steep learning curve if things don't just naturally fall into place. I saw Iceman here lurking. He is a great resource for hydro questions.

You're welcome. Here is my WW after getting the calcium straightened out. If you look close you can still see a few spots where the leaves were affected.

Sorry if you don't want your thread mucked up with other plant shots. I usually don't so that but since we are virtually identical strain/setup wise I thought I would put it out there. DWC can be a steep learning curve if things don't just naturally fall into place. I saw Iceman here lurking. He is a great resource for hydro questions.

Your fine bro post what u like

Nice plant I'm going to put some more cal mag in when I get home

I'm never going to figure out how to put a link in where people can find journal I looked in grow journal in progress and I cant find mine
Scroll down to the bottom of the post and select journals in progress, you were the third one

Back
Top Bottom