White Widow Leaf Problem

protog

420 Member
Hey Everyone, One of my White Widows is sick. I found a photo of Mg Deficiency but this is on the upper leaves. The other photo is looking like Ni Deficiency. The Girl is getting Cal-Mag suppliments plus regular feedings, so I could use some Help, Please !!!
Thanks for any help !

WHW Deficiency.jpg

WHW Leaf Prob 2.jpg

Nooooo not the borg in the uk those are my nemsis , sorry to say but if it turns out to be the borg 'I' thats me
would burn the lot and let of smoke/bug bomb and clean well and start over.

PS, everytime i have got them its from my local grow store i clean well and clean anything i buy when i have to go
there now learnt my lesson.

Hi @protog and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
This looks like a calcium deficiency to me. Are you giving bloom nutes at this point? The leaves look a little too dark green, like they are getting too much nitrogen.
Spider Mites are definitely Part of the problem. It has been warm here so I've been putting them outside, in the sun. And bring them in at night. They have been getting Cal-Mag with each feeding. The pH is 7. I use city water ... pH7. The dark leaves could be my photo editing.
Thanks for the Help. Sh*t, Spider Mites !!!
Nooooo not the borg in the uk those are my nemsis , sorry to say but if it turns out to be the borg 'I' thats me
would burn the lot and let of smoke/bug bomb and clean well and start over.

PS, everytime i have got them its from my local grow store i clean well and clean anything i buy when i have to go
there now learnt my lesson.
I hate the Little ******* too.

Back
Top Bottom