White Widow

I'm starting white widow next any suggestions or pointers

I've only grown WWA so far and what I have learned is don't HST, because they don't recovery fast enough. LAST work well with WWA's. Also I tried #Quad training and they didn't handle that very well either. I would go with LST with WWA's.
If your WW are just gems, you have a lot more choices.

Wick :morenutes:

I've only grown WWA so far and what I have learned is don't HST, because they don't recovery fast enough. LAST work well with WWA's. Also I tried #Quad training and they didn't handle that very well either. I would go with LST with WWA's.
If your WW are just gems, you have a lot more choices.

Wick :morenutes:
why is this text so fucked up? I didn't type that I check my work! This phone changes everything, cries like a baby at times. IDK...

Does it look blue spectrum or not? It's a new light but I can return it. Led 1000 watt adjustable dimmer. Those are 5 weeks yesterday? What do you think? I'm starting 6 more... Trainwreck, power plant and critical mass? Is the plant Male? 5 weeks? look again please. Ya'l are the experts!
Okay thanks ms penny I'm ms jenny

High every body! I got into growing here cause I just flat out like being high! That being said I 'm on medical marijuana and I have COPD been getting flower here in NY from someone who gets CA medical flower. I have to make edibles. So it's very important to me to get a grow! My 1st, crashed and burned, literally just flowered no buds at 100 days. Hydro nursery said roots were fleshy colored from to much fertilizer. I watered with fertilizer every day for 2 weeks and ended up trying to rescue them with root enzymes. My ph was a 7. Read somewhere that was were it should be. Shit they were beautiful 33"'s tall. Jack Here-3. 1 White Widow and 2 of Kush. They stopped growing and smelling so I hope not to do that again
I also water with distilled H20 and didn't rinse coco Coir, it didn't say thought it was salt free. It's EC.so whatever that and TDS does is over my head! I'm growing w widow and OG kush and 1 lemon skunk! I use Coco Coir, learned to mixed with perlite 50% today?... the ladies are in a grow tent 32x32x64"'with 1000 watt adjustable dimmer for veg and flower. Company Is sending me a free light to try. It's sunlight spectrum 3500 watts anyone ever hear of this type of led? I don't know the 1000 watt can get up to 90° if not watched! So just so you know. The seeds are from 420, they are new seedlings of critical mass and power plant and Trainwreck. That being said, expensive seeds. Feminized. I live on a dairy farm, so I've got access to shit!! Litterally and litter also. It's a animal thing! Ha! enjoy your day be nice and smile always! Watch for me I'm hungry to know the secrets I don't know so let's go!
go check out oldschool_64 on the forum, I followed his lessons and haven't had a problem since, best of luck! :)

Welcome.

Haven't read what's behind me yet but white widows are my first ever order and I'm waiting on delivery. I'm very very new to growing so I wanna use this as a small guideline to my grow when it starts. Hi by the way.

Back
Top Bottom