White Widow

Edwina420

Do I need to return this light have been concerned about it have until the 1st to return thinking I should get 600 watt from company and find out if they have the switch and more blue spectrum. I take it your saying red for flowering and blue for vegetative stage? Correct me here. I also have another led light 600 watt Chinese made.

Do I need to return this light have been concerned about it have until the 1st to return thinking I should get 600 watt from company and find out if they have the switch and more blue spectrum. I take it your saying red for flowering and blue for vegetative stage? Correct me here. I also have another led light 600 watt Chinese made.
Breath Jenny :meditate:I'm going to give you the best advise you can get :nerd-with-glasses:FIRST) Research the medium you are using :nomo: coco is supposed to be PHed like hydro 5.5 to 6.5 and be watered a couple times a day with lite cal-mag because coco is neutral with no nutrients what so ever...Second) Research the lighting, you're using out dated equipment that was made for house plants and veggies not cannabis...Third) Research the environment ie...tents, closets, rooms, green houses and find out how to keep the airflow, humidity levels, temperatures at a constant level suited for cannabis...............................
You have to make a plan of attack to have a chance of winning the war buddy :thumb: and to do that you have to know the variables :snowboating::goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom