Who would you smoke with?

I wanna get high with my good friend in Georgia, I haven't seen him in three or four years and though we both smoke we haven't smoked with each other. I think that would be fun..
:passitleft:

I haven't smoked in 3 years, but if Kevin Smith dropped by..........It'll be all over.:bong:

My Brother

R.I.P

It's kind of like the old question, "Who would you invite to dinner if you could invite anybody, living or dead." Weed is as important to me as eating is, so, here goes: I would like to smoke with (drumroll.........) Oscar Wilde!!!

OK so everytime me and my bro get high we always talk about who we could smoke with so I felt like posting this.It can be anyone in the world,dead or alive.
Mine is George Washington.hahaha.

i would smoke with 2pac he's probably fun to smoke with...dave chapelle,charlie murphy 4 sure..and the actor 4rm pineapple express&knock up..and adam sandler!..thats only some that i can think of now..:smokin:

Adam Sandler!? Excellent choice. I have more...like if I could get Theodore Roosevelt high it would be amazing. Chris Rock would be pretty great, too. It's fun to imagine, isn't it?

I came home from my girlfriend's apartment just now, we smoked some weed, and got high there. Today is Imbolc, and we really experienced the Magic of Imbolc today! For a moment or two we thought that we were hallucinating..

Ganja is also the Healing of Relationships, Healing of the Nations. Of course, she and I are from two different nationalities..

When I go there, after work, she had migraine, and was very dull. I had some weed and I rolled a joint for her. I had more than half of my Bull Brand rolling papers, but it was all glued together for some reason, for humidity maybe. so I had to roll with normal rolling papers. Today's high was never like before, it was so intense, she asked me if I'm sure that it was really weed. Because I didn't add any tobacco to the joint today, it ave a wonderful super high.

I'm still sky high!

Well for me, I'd loooove to smoke with Sifu Bruce Lee, and O'Sensei Morihei Ueshiba and, O'Sensei Hayashizaki Jinsuke Shigenobu. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom