Why does no one vaporize?

If you start getting used to using a vaporizer now, you will prolong the time between now and the time of becoming a geezer needing other meds delivered. ;)
I feel like an old geezer who just medicated using a special drug delivery device.

If you start getting used to using a vaporizer now, you will prolong the time between now and the time of becoming a geezer needing other meds delivered. ;)

Conned me into warming it up dammit. Lol thanks 420! Well, only because I wanna try out Scarlet Fire pretty much (yeah, found out it was fire some dumb dumb told me it was flame). Afghan and Trainwreck just isn't off the hook in the volcano so maybe just need some potent Maui Wowie, Pre-98, ATF, Pure Kush, Headband, n maybe Blue Dream, GDP, or Sr-71 PK (depending how I like my own purp vaped for taste)...

zhummingsig.jpg

Vaporizers are made to vaporize trichomes, not leaf matter, therefore if you have an outdoor flower or one with barely any trichomes, it will not be as good in the vaporizer. ;)

Vaporizers are made to vaporize trichomes, not leaf matter, therefore if you have an outdoor flower or one with barely any trichomes, it will not be as good in the vaporizer. ;)

Id have to disagree a bit If the thc in the leaf matter reaches temperature it will vape its just that the trichs vape first being on the outside.

Ive read some cannabinoids vape at over the vaporizers temp so my take is strains that arnt as good vape likely have a higher concentration of these.

Thats my take on it at least...

Since I bought my vape I havnt used my pipe but once and it was a shock not used to the taste anymore.

You are absolutely right, some of it does vaporize, however not all of it. Had a discussion with Franco from Greenhouse about this recently. Vaping excludes tars and carcinogens, however does not give you all of the Cannibinoids, smoking gives you all of the Cannabinoids, and also tars and carcinogens. I guess it all really depends on what you are trying to accomplish, if you are just trying to relieve stress and anxiety or treating illnesses and diseases. If you are treating Cancer for instance, you want the most Cannabinoids possible, so you would ingest Cannabis oil instead for the most possible amount of Cannabinoids.

Yeah made budder last night, I'll have to find the special screen for the volcano to try some out next time I make it. 1.3 grams gone in 12 hours, sleepy day! Post a review n pics next time heh... :Rasta:

zhummingsig.jpg

You are absolutely right, some of it does vaporize, however not all of it. Had a discussion with Franco from Greenhouse about this recently. Vaping excludes tars and carcinogens, however does not give you all of the Cannibinoids, smoking gives you all of the Cannabinoids, and also tars and carcinogens. I guess it all really depends on what you are trying to accomplish, if you are just trying to relieve stress and anxiety or treating illnesses and diseases. If you are treating Cancer for instance, you want the most Cannabinoids possible, so you would ingest Cannabis oil instead for the most possible amount of Cannabinoids.

Thats what I figured,
I was a little put off at first because of that you can tell that part of the high is being excluded, But the part you get is the more energetic part and I can smoke 10 times as much if I desire without the coughing up a lung and burning my throat lol. All in all I feel like the benefits far outweigh the negatives.

I will write a reveiw of this vape sometime in near future, Just too busy lately cant even update my journal yet and I havested over a week ago.

I just came across an article in wikipedia on cannabinoids pretty cool article all old news but I still like to read about it. Amazing how this plant is the only plant that makes most of these substances.

I have to agree because weed that is strong and not covered in trichromes is lower in thc delta 9 and higher in thc acid which is non psychoactive untill heated to a high temperature which carboxolyzes it into thc delta 9 so weed that isnt rich in resin can still get you wicked stoned when smoked in joints and weed that is just resin caked is probably not going to be as effective in a joint as it would be in a vaporizer. I believe this because of a study I read about how they did a study of why people mix tobacco with weed and what was found by taking the same marijuana and making 2 joints of equal weight one was one third tobacco using a machine to draw smoke thru the joint into a chamber they did a Gas film chromatography test of the amount of thc in the smoke and the joint that was made up of 33% tobacco had 20% more thc in the content of its smoke the reason was theorized that due to tobacco burning at a higher temp it was vaporizing the thc delta 9. When the same test was done with cannabis that was still potent but not as rich in trichromes the content in the sampled smoke was equal for the purpose of the test they showed that trichrome rich cannabis when burnt alone loses alot of its potency to thc that is combusted completely away. So moral seems to be if you got sticky icky trichrome rich bud and dont use a vaporizer say goodbye to 25% of your meds from smoking it and if you have the wicked outdoor pot that isnt as sticky but just as potent vaporizing will cost you in about the same way . But on the good side using either type of weed in cooking will yield the same results except I would suggest that the trichrome rich weed should be used to make cannabutter first and outdoor weed should just be ground and baked directly to carboxolyze the thc acid.

I wish I could remember where I read all this info but I dont keep track I just read stuff about cannabis when I surf and dont keep track but I am sure if someone is willing they can find the same studies I did by googling Effect of thc acid or thcv etc etc.

I'm allergic to smoke and have quite a vaporizer collection going. No two taste and work the same!

For a smoker to switch to vaporizing cheaply, I highly recommend the Vapor Genie. You can make the vapes as smoky or as thin as you like. It's around $50. Can also be used for tobacco and other herbs and looks like a normal pipe. It would make a great stop smoking (cigs or MJ) gadget. I've had friends try it out and they all went and bought their own.

My favorite is the Volcano, despite the price. It is very consistent. It my Myrtle Zap had a larger bowl to put MJ in, It would beat the volcano. Why? I use MJ like a pill. If I wake up in pain in the middle of the night, I want to pop a pain pill and fall back asleep. In order to use MJ this way, I'd need something that stays plugged in and ready 24/7. The MZ is made to leave on all of the time. I have 6 stems all filled up and ready to use. I crack an eye open, put in the stem, then take a couple of hits until I feel it, then fall back asleep. Since my MMJ is a narcotic replacement, I need a LOT of it. 2-4 volcano bags! For most folks, the MZ would do them fine. It's under $100.

I had an Iolite and sold it. This also is a good choice for the joint smoker. It's temp is set pretty high and makes me cough. It takes a while to heat up and is noisy. Makes a great hand warmer. The Vapor Genie is controlled by air speed and flame distance. If I don't get it just right, I cough and cough. :-( The top of this can be screwed into a bong which I haven't tried yet. The volcano can also have the temps set higher to get a smokey vapor. The heat up time is 15 minutes, similar to the iolite. I also have a Launch Box. This is really cool and is the size of a pack of gum. It too has temp control using air speed. It uses one battery up per 'bowl.' The batteries must be rechargeable and it comes with a charger for 2 batteries that you can plug into the wall or computer. This too is great for waking up and using right away, no heat up time. I just rotated through 4 batteries, two kept ready, two in the charger. You could put you fist up to your mouth and puff away without others knowing what you are doing or smelling a thing! it's the #1 stealth, use in public choice. Vapors have very little odor. My first Vape was the light bulb kind. A glass globe with a glass stem. You heat it up with the lighter. It;s a pain in the ass qnd not worth the $10 it cost. The same thing with a double glass bowl is much better and heats the MJ more evenly without burning it.

Some day. I'll write a review...

LOL! That was my heavily biased opinion... Some day I'll get the facts down to. :))

Love the vapor balloons and my vapor genie but nothing beats the dry hit i take off each and every joint ive smoked since the early 70s.

I love the fruity lung expanding tokes i get off smoking doobies but to each his own i understand a lot of patients cant smoke so theres definite health benefits for cutting back on the carcinigens and just inhaling vapor .

I tried to smoke once with a water pipe. It took 3 hours before I could stop coughing and breathe without pain. The inhaler didn't even help!

I think people who smoke use 1/2 to a gram at a time, is this correct? I have high tolerance to MMJ since I use it every day. It takes 2 to 5 volcano bags to have me feel anything. Once in a while a good bud will take only 1 bag. Using the volcano, which I think is the most efficient, 1 gram will last me 7 days! At $35 a gram in the dispensary, the volcano quickly paid for itself, $300 used. It took me quite a while before I was willing to cough up that much $$ for a used volcano I found on Craig's list. $400 is more common for a used price.

Now the Vapor Genie I consider a bridge between the smoking and vaporizing. 1/4 gram will last a day or two. I can make the vapors as thin as I want or as smokey, without actually combustion. Even getting smokey vapors from that is still healthier than the actual smoke.

My toking aunts tried my Vapor Genie with their own MJ and bought each other one for Christmas. LOL The both were completely knocked out with one bowl shared between the 3 of us. They both normally use some smoking gadget called a bullet that is good for one or two hits. It was pretty entertaining, especially since I never knew they even used the stuff. LOL!

I'm curious... I set temps low and don't get these flavors... i.e skunky or sweet. Do you as a smoker get any flavor using the vapor Genie? I'm not sure if it's just me that doesn't get the flavor, or if it's the vaporizing. Now I can smell the diesel or skunk on the buds, but that's it. How does you VP compare with a joint in effect?

Some day, I'll put some pics of these vapes up here. 3 of them are beautiful, like works of art!

Oh, another vaporizing benefit... keep your left overs and use them to make oil or budder! I dished out 10 grams, 3/4 of leftovers and 1/4 shake, for one stick of butter and made 24 tiny cookies. Half of these cookies was enough and a whole one really messed me up! It was my first tr at cooking it and the methods I combined to do it left my cookies with NO MJ smell or taste!!? If only I could not burn the darn things each time. I'm a horrible cook :p At night, when the pain for anxiety is really bad, I'll eat a cookie (kept frozen) and vaporize a bad while I wait for it to kick in. Eating it lasts for over 7 hours , often 1o. If I try to get up too early, I tip over and fall back asleep before I can stand up. LOL!!!

LMK about that VG vs a joint and how much M is in a joint. Info like this is useful in comparing how much I use for pain vs. the rest of the word. :-D I'm still new at this myself. The various vaporizers were bought for my dad for his cancer. It was too smokey for him to take even vapors, so I made him pills and bought him the oil. It was too late. :-(
While researching all of this, I fo

I tried to smoke once with a water pipe. It took 3 hours before I could stop coughing and breathe without pain. The inhaler didn't even help!

I think people who smoke use 1/2 to a gram at a time, is this correct? I have high tolerance to MMJ since I use it every day. It takes 2 to 5 volcano bags to have me feel anything. Once in a while a good bud will take only 1 bag. Using the volcano, which I think is the most efficient, 1 gram will last me 7 days! At $35 a gram in the dispensary, the volcano quickly paid for itself, $300 used. It took me quite a while before I was willing to cough up that much $$ for a used volcano I found on Craig's list. $400 is more common for a used price.

Now the Vapor Genie I consider a bridge between the smoking and vaporizing. 1/4 gram will last a day or two. I can make the vapors as thin as I want or as smokey, without actually combustion. Even getting smokey vapors from that is still healthier than the actual smoke.

My toking aunts tried my Vapor Genie with their own MJ and bought each other one for Christmas. LOL The both were completely knocked out with one bowl shared between the 3 of us. They both normally use some smoking gadget called a bullet that is good for one or two hits. It was pretty entertaining, especially since I never knew they even used the stuff. LOL!

I'm curious... I set temps low and don't get these flavors... i.e skunky or sweet. Do you as a smoker get any flavor using the vapor Genie? I'm not sure if it's just me that doesn't get the flavor, or if it's the vaporizing. Now I can smell the diesel or skunk on the buds, but that's it. How does you VP compare with a joint in effect?

Some day, I'll put some pics of these vapes up here. 3 of them are beautiful, like works of art!

Oh, another vaporizing benefit... keep your left overs and use them to make oil or budder! I dished out 10 grams, 3/4 of leftovers and 1/4 shake, for one stick of butter and made 24 tiny cookies. Half of these cookies was enough and a whole one really messed me up! It was my first tr at cooking it and the methods I combined to do it left my cookies with NO MJ smell or taste!!? If only I could not burn the darn things each time. I'm a horrible cook :p At night, when the pain for anxiety is really bad, I'll eat a cookie (kept frozen) and vaporize a bad while I wait for it to kick in. Eating it lasts for over 7 hours , often 1o. If I try to get up too early, I tip over and fall back asleep before I can stand up. LOL!!!

LMK about that VG vs a joint and how much M is in a joint. Info like this is useful in comparing how much I use for pain vs. the rest of the word. :-D I'm still new at this myself. The various vaporizers were bought for my dad for his cancer. It was too smokey for him to take even vapors, so I made him pills and bought him the oil. It was too late. :-(
While researching all of this, I fo

.1-.5 per bowl, 'party bowls' are 1-2g's+ maybe...... I take .1-.2 pinners usually I get the most that way with the best tast and use a double perc bubbler with the least drag so I don't caugh my lungs up and grab my inhaler too (barely helps at that point go to the kitchen get icecream and cold yogurt lol). I'm a heavy smoker and a gram volcano bag lasts me 30 mins. I don't have weak stuff either, just tolerance compared to my smoking is not the same. Not fast enough THC(9/8)/CBD/CBN ingestion. Can you make BHO (hash oil) with vape scrap u mentioned oil? I'm a VERY HEAVY smoker, it's normal to me, smoke 1-3.5g a day by myself of only the best stashed away. I'm getting a close person to get checked for cancer soon, I may be making lots of BHO Budder in order to try and get things turned around, been up'ing that persons dosage and diff strains lately because so.

zhummingsig.jpg

Hi Kron!

I'm still new to this whole thing... you have a lot of words that I haven't learned yet LOL!

You smoke up to 3.5g a day! Wow! What are you treating with MMJ? How long did it take to build your tolerance so high? One of my greatest fears with any medication is tolerance. I develop it fast, even switching strains doesn't change much. This one mystery stain I have now, from an outdoor grower in the hills, stays effective much longer!!! I wish I could get a few seeds or a clone. This is the only strain I've found that didn't start with one volcano bag a day and end up with 7-10 bags.

I'm estimating a gram a day of the good stuff, or a bit more of shake per day. The budder I tried really kicked my butt and put the dispensary edibles to shame. :-D If I only use in the evening for burning legs, migraines, sleep and anxiety, I can scrape by with a 1/2 g a day. If I want to reduce my narcotics, I'm guessing a g a day to replace the 10mg dilaudid for breakthrough pain. I graduated from 40mg of morphine every 4-6 hours to this stronger narc. My tolerance is already building here. ;-( For me, eating it lasts longer and is more effective for long term relief. Vaping it or sub-lingual drops, drinks of candies work faster and wear off faster.

I don't know if MJ can replace the fentanyl patches, 50mcg a day... 12 years of it. I hope to try the honey oil using the ISO oil, like on Simpson's "RUn from the Cure" forum... He's changed from the butane method and shake to ISO and uses the entire plant. I have to read up again. I bought this for my father for his cancer, $1000 a month. :-( This is a long term goal for me. It was too late to help my dad with the cancer, but helped with pain and nausea, plus cachexia. How much I need... need to read the changes.

.1-.5 per bowl, 'party bowls' are 1-2g's+ maybe
(OK, what is a party bowl?)......
I take .1-.2 pinners (what's a pinner?) usually I get the most that way with the best tast and use a double perc bubbler
(LOL!! What is a double perc bubbler? I bong of some kind?)
with the least drag so I don't caugh my lungs up and grab my inhaler too (barely helps at that point go to the kitchen get ice cream and cold yogurt lol).
(YOu use an inhaler too and can still smoke 3.5g a day, wow!! I head for a glass of milk when I start coughing, list like relieving your mouth from too much hot sauce. Does yogurt really help? Now Ice cream makes me cough, darned if I know why. I have to eat a tiny spoon at a time. :-( )
I'm a heavy smoker and a gram volcano bag lasts me 30 mins. I don't have weak stuff either, just tolerance compared to my smoking is not the same. Not fast enough THC(9/8)
(Does the bong work better for you than the volcano? What setting do you have your volcano on? The fellow that sold me mine said to put it on 6. I coughed for 20 minutes after that. I have mine at 3.5 and gradually crank it up to keep the vapors thick. 3/4 of the volcano cup can last me 7 days, not for extreme pain relief though. TO me if I can make myself fall asleep and stay asleep, that's the best pain relief I can find. The more i hurt, the sleepier I get. I started having problems with narcolepsy and can't drive anymore unless I have a rare good day! I'd like to know what setting others use on the volcano!)
Can you make BHO (hash oil) with vape scrap u mentioned oil?
(I think you can make that with just about anything. If I can use leftovers for budder, it should work for honey oil. I haven't reached the point financially to experiment with this. I hope to try the ISO method with one of my plants, if it lives that long.)
I'm a VERY HEAVY smoker, it's normal to me, smoke 1-3.5g a day by myself of only the best stashed away.
(Holy crap! I hope that I don't build tolerance to this like I have narcotics. I'm out of those to try and still have another 40 years left to live in pain, if I'm unlucky enough to live that long like this. I'd really like to know what ailments you are treating. If it's also pain, then I'll better know what to expect in the future...)
I'm getting a close person to get checked for cancer soon, I may be making lots of BHO Budder in order to try and get things turned around, been up'ing that persons dosage and diff strains lately because so.
(Oh dear, I hope you don't have it!! I watched my dad died slowly and horrible, refusing to use that pistol he kept in his boot or the giant bottle of liquid morphine a nurse left for him, giving him an out... all to not go to hell. :-( If ya got cancer, find it sooner than later. Stage 4 is too late in the game!!! Check out the "run from the cure" website for oil methods and 100s of people trying to use MMJ to cure their cancer. A fellow that runs another forum I visit just found out he had a tumor. He refused all meds and chemo and he is slowly beating it! His doctor is amazed. No one deserves such a horrible fate as this, no one. Have you made any of the oil ever?)

So, in all, do you get more results with the vaporizer or smoking? Take a 1/2g or g and try the volcano one night and the joint or bong the next. I'm dying of curiosity! You might have answered that question, but I didn't pick up on all of this. :p

Thanks for sharing what ya do. It helps to find other medicinal users and learn what works for them!!!

A vaporized hit isn't nearly as satisfying as one from a glass bong but I'd make the switch for health reasons. Only thing is that I'd have to get one of the best ones or I wouldn't use it.

I've tried the Volcano and liked it. I'd buy it if it wasn't $600 frickin' bucks. Six hundred dollars! I still can't get over the price. F that.

Hi Kron!

I'm still new to this whole thing... you have a lot of words that I haven't learned yet LOL!

You smoke up to 3.5g a day! Wow! What are you treating with MMJ? How long did it take to build your tolerance so high? One of my greatest fears with any medication is tolerance. I develop it fast, even switching strains doesn't change much. This one mystery stain I have now, from an outdoor grower in the hills, stays effective much longer!!! I wish I could get a few seeds or a clone. This is the only strain I've found that didn't start with one volcano bag a day and end up with 7-10 bags.

I'm estimating a gram a day of the good stuff, or a bit more of shake per day. The budder I tried really kicked my butt and put the dispensary edibles to shame. :-D If I only use in the evening for burning legs, migraines, sleep and anxiety, I can scrape by with a 1/2 g a day. If I want to reduce my narcotics, I'm guessing a g a day to replace the 10mg dilaudid for breakthrough pain. I graduated from 40mg of morphine every 4-6 hours to this stronger narc. My tolerance is already building here. ;-( For me, eating it lasts longer and is more effective for long term relief. Vaping it or sub-lingual drops, drinks of candies work faster and wear off faster.

I don't know if MJ can replace the fentanyl patches, 50mcg a day... 12 years of it. I hope to try the honey oil using the ISO oil, like on Simpson's "RUn from the Cure" forum... He's changed from the butane method and shake to ISO and uses the entire plant. I have to read up again. I bought this for my father for his cancer, $1000 a month. :-( This is a long term goal for me. It was too late to help my dad with the cancer, but helped with pain and nausea, plus cachexia. How much I need... need to read the changes.

.1-.5 per bowl, 'party bowls' are 1-2g's+ maybe
(OK, what is a party bowl?)......
I take .1-.2 pinners (what's a pinner?) usually I get the most that way with the best tast and use a double perc bubbler
(LOL!! What is a double perc bubbler? I bong of some kind?)
with the least drag so I don't caugh my lungs up and grab my inhaler too (barely helps at that point go to the kitchen get ice cream and cold yogurt lol).
(YOu use an inhaler too and can still smoke 3.5g a day, wow!! I head for a glass of milk when I start coughing, list like relieving your mouth from too much hot sauce. Does yogurt really help? Now Ice cream makes me cough, darned if I know why. I have to eat a tiny spoon at a time. :-( )
I'm a heavy smoker and a gram volcano bag lasts me 30 mins. I don't have weak stuff either, just tolerance compared to my smoking is not the same. Not fast enough THC(9/8)
(Does the bong work better for you than the volcano? What setting do you have your volcano on? The fellow that sold me mine said to put it on 6. I coughed for 20 minutes after that. I have mine at 3.5 and gradually crank it up to keep the vapors thick. 3/4 of the volcano cup can last me 7 days, not for extreme pain relief though. TO me if I can make myself fall asleep and stay asleep, that's the best pain relief I can find. The more i hurt, the sleepier I get. I started having problems with narcolepsy and can't drive anymore unless I have a rare good day! I'd like to know what setting others use on the volcano!)
Can you make BHO (hash oil) with vape scrap u mentioned oil?
(I think you can make that with just about anything. If I can use leftovers for budder, it should work for honey oil. I haven't reached the point financially to experiment with this. I hope to try the ISO method with one of my plants, if it lives that long.)
I'm a VERY HEAVY smoker, it's normal to me, smoke 1-3.5g a day by myself of only the best stashed away.
(Holy crap! I hope that I don't build tolerance to this like I have narcotics. I'm out of those to try and still have another 40 years left to live in pain, if I'm unlucky enough to live that long like this. I'd really like to know what ailments you are treating. If it's also pain, then I'll better know what to expect in the future...)
I'm getting a close person to get checked for cancer soon, I may be making lots of BHO Budder in order to try and get things turned around, been up'ing that persons dosage and diff strains lately because so.
(Oh dear, I hope you don't have it!! I watched my dad died slowly and horrible, refusing to use that pistol he kept in his boot or the giant bottle of liquid morphine a nurse left for him, giving him an out... all to not go to hell. :-( If ya got cancer, find it sooner than later. Stage 4 is too late in the game!!! Check out the "run from the cure" website for oil methods and 100s of people trying to use MMJ to cure their cancer. A fellow that runs another forum I visit just found out he had a tumor. He refused all meds and chemo and he is slowly beating it! His doctor is amazed. No one deserves such a horrible fate as this, no one. Have you made any of the oil ever?)

So, in all, do you get more results with the vaporizer or smoking? Take a 1/2g or g and try the volcano one night and the joint or bong the next. I'm dying of curiosity! You might have answered that question, but I didn't pick up on all of this. :p

Thanks for sharing what ya do. It helps to find other medicinal users and learn what works for them!!!

1)Party bowl is the bowl of the pipe that happens to be abnormally larger than the standard typical size on most.
2)Pinner is a small bud put in the bowl enough for 1 good hit.
3)Well a bubbler is essentially a bong but doesn't stand straight up, it still percolates but the moutpiece goes sideways instead of vertical like a bong. Double Per means a Dual Perculator meaning it has the standard bubbler perc and an additional one that connects that must be filled seperately with more water too, kinda like going through two bongs really.
4)Go through sometimes a half gallon of milk a day myself, some weed I just feel my lungs expand cough a few times and hawk one or two and good to go for the day. If it's steady in my bloodstream I don't have to grab my inhaler except for the worst of times. :)
5)Vape would be 6-7 3/4 then more if i'm low or scrap it then. Indicas need higher temp i believe and sativas lower.
6)Interesting, I got enough scrap and like the quality so I gues do what I do and make capsules and baked goods with it.
7)I experience lower back pain, arthritis, asthma, insomnia, depression, and anxiety. Before I got medical I was just another slave to the drug dealers. Just use it for all aspects of my life really, besides driving, it improves it. I'm for recreational use (I'd say so lol) for adults hopefully the next prop will be good to pass.
8)No, my aunt died of cancer this year too..... It's the same book as you. He's fighting a bad liver at that and cant rid the painkillers finally got him off the oxycodon and morphine and just to the vics. Appointment is soon. Nobody seems to believe it can be a cure there just like prove it I can never give anybody enough information... I can't believe it sometimes how ignorant. Smoking the oil now on Scarlet Fire bud it's doing pretty good, this batch was around to much heat so it's a little darker in color and more like Nepalese hash than budder.
9)For the full effect, nothing will ever beat a clean single perc bong, period, end of story, argue it blue lol. I've said I've smoked 2 ounces a day once to prove a point right? :grinjoint: But........ I'm going to do that test and get back, because that's efficiency which is different then the effect. Effect is you everyday bong, efficiency I will check back with.

My tolerance started to happen when I entered high school, I took it too literal. Once I met a connection it went from a dub a week, to a dub a day filling in with dime bags throughout the week, then eigths/quarters depending on how rough the day was, then oz's a week annually to oz's a day for special occasions. Then came medical. Work my azz off, no more zips a day unless a holiday or celebration, but supply as I want and as felt earned for the day. My tolerance should rocket back down to earth when I get Alaskan Thunderfuck cropped to smoke, it make's life peachy!!! Oh I got that burning sensation man... Damn I know the name for it to I was told slipping my tongue btw get back on that lol ATF is one of the best strains for that (really cures a lot!). Lately I've had some migraines bad under extreme stress situations I just have to walk away from people (ie the stress). Family has been supportive and very understanding seeing the benefit. All in all it's for my patient to get well and keep on fighting the good fight. I'll do what I can to provide the absolute best and have it on hand. I though simpson was using naphtha? Iono... Butane's better than iso, iso is more contaminated in the end, you can kinda taste it, and the stuff comes out darker and less pure. Go buteane I made a deal with stuff laying around the house in 10 mins with a hacksaw and my hands lol! Found triple distiled butane and walla, but i'm gonna get zero impurity next since i gotta buy it now.

zhummingsig.jpg

I have breathing difficulties use an inhaler and Oxygen. I too used to believe milk helped but was informed by my Pulmanologist that milk is detrimental and will only compound breathing difficulties whereas yogurt and cold water will work best without adverse effects.

Hey Kron,

Sorry so long to write back... I'm just not doing well and am a slow writers of books. (this will be another book) Is it true that vaporizing gives you less cannabinoids than smoking and a different effect? Might try the double perc idea you have... Or if it is the temps that release more cannabinoids, perhaps the vapor Genie top with a bong would work. The VG is very hard on my lungs by itself. I tried my volcano at higher temps. Anything higher than 4 gets me coughing. :-(

"Interesting, I got enough scrap and like the quality so I gues do what I do and make capsules and baked goods with it."​

What method do you use to treat the MJ before making the caps? i tried baking t and hitting it with the vaporizer for a few secs to activate the MJ before making the 500mg caps. They really were not doing anything for me. The extra strong ones ($10 each!) from a dispensary are as potent as my morphine, but the cost!!

After reading your info and more, I new realize I'm not taking enough MJ a day for pain control... no where close!! 1/2tsp ground buds will last me a few days! I've also learned that I'm sensitive to heavy vapors, like smoke. I have to suck down 4 volcano bags at a low temp to get thin barely visible vapes. Others may need only one bag at a higher temp and thicker vapors. Eating and making oil will have to be my solution to replace pain meds. :-( My vaped buds help with many other things. Perhaps some day I'll get used to the burning lungs... Lots of milk! :)

"I experience lower back pain, arthritis, asthma, insomnia, depression, and anxiety. "
Good heavens are we related?! LOL!! I have everything you do plus blown knees with PFS tendinitis and no cartilage, many pinched nerves on legs hips and back, fibromyalgia, nausea, IBS, slipped and bulging disks, tendinitis, bursitis, neck, knees, hips, migraines, TMJ, narcolepsy, chronic fatigue, and a bunch more that MJ won't help. So far what I take only helps the burning pain in the sides of my legs, anxiety, depression, and insomnia, I have a long way to go to control the rest and stop me from getting worse each year. All of these things were caused by my initial knee injuries!!! Docs luv to say what I have wrong, but never to fix it or prevent it. Useless. I wonder if they just make these things up!!

"No, my aunt died of cancer this year too..... It's the same book as you. He's fighting a bad liver at that and cant rid the painkillers finally got him off the oxycodon and morphine and just to the vics. Appointment is soon. Nobody seems to believe it can be a cure there just like prove it I can never give anybody enough information... I can't believe it sometimes how ignorant. Smoking the oil now on Scarlet Fire bud it's doing pretty good, this batch was around to much heat so it's a little darker in color and more like Nepalese hash than budder."

I'm so sorry to hear about the cancer... It's HELL to watch a loved one die that way. I dearly wish the day would come when I can close my eyes and not see my father's face and the guilt I have for not flying back to the US a year earlier to be with him and do things while he could move around... to try and mend our past. The 8 hour plane flight and the pain that goes with it kept me from going back when I should have. Now I have the pain of guilt to live with. No person should have to suffer this disease.:-(

I truly don't understand why the drug companies located anywhere but in the US have not made a drug from MJ specifically for cancer. Drobinal and Marinol are just pathetic! How are you making your oil? How did the appointment go? I hope there is some good news in there...

"For the full effect, nothing will ever beat a clean single perc bong, period, end of story, argue it blue lol. I've said I've smoked 2 ounces a day once to prove a point right? But........ I'm going to do that test and get back, because that's efficiency which is different then the effect. Effect is you everyday bong, efficiency I will check back with."​

2 Ounces a day?! I didn't think that was physically possible!!! I really am not using enough MJ, not even a gram a day. No wonder it doesn't work!! How did your testing end up? Does the mental effect let up with use?

"My tolerance started to happen when I entered high school, I took it too literal. Once I met a connection it went from a dub a week, to a dub a day filling in with dime bags throughout the week, then eigths/quarters depending on how rough the day was, then oz's a week annually to oz's a day for special occasions. Then came medical. ""My tolerance should rocket back down to earth when I get Alaskan Thunderfuck cropped to smoke, it make's life peachy!!! Oh I got that burning sensation man... Damn I know the name for it to I was told slipping my tongue btw get back on that lol ATF is one of the best strains for that (really cures a lot!). Lately I've had some migraines bad under extreme stress situations I just have to walk away from people (ie the stress)."​

WOW!!! How in the heck could anyone afford this in high school!!? Uh... what's a dub? I'll have to try the Alaskan TF someday. ;-D I don't know where in heck to find some seeds or clones for it. Someone said they can now ship clones. LOL

People seem to cause my migraines too... they cause the stress and such. Wish I could be a hermit! It's add how sensitive I am to sounds. The sound of of a baby and young kids are like knives in my ears! Anywhere in public I now use earplugs. Less Headaches that way. Have to wear sunglasses even at night. Life in the US is so fast and stressful, I think I might still be in shock. ATF is sounding better and better the more I read.

"All in all it's for my patient to get well and keep on fighting the good fight. I'll do what I can to provide the absolute best and have it on hand. I though simpson was using naphtha? Iono... Butane's better than iso, iso is more contaminated in the end, you can kinda taste it, and the stuff comes out darker and less pure. Go buteane I made a deal with stuff laying around the house in 10 mins with a hacksaw and my hands lol! Found triple distiled butane and walla, but i'm gonna get zero impurity next since i gotta buy it now."​

How much butane do you need to make oil out of an ounce of MJ? I only see it in small spray can sized containers. Have you tried naphtha or other solvents? I'd like to try making some ASAP!!! Do ya have a pic of the gadget you made for the oil! I have some PVC pipe about. Just need to figure how big of a tube I need to make. How much oil are you getting for an ounce? How is your patient doing? Is it killing his pain? Have you found if strains make any difference at all in the oil? Your post has conviced me this is the direction need to go in for pain relief. I wish I could just go make some right now. LOL It will take me a few weeks to find the info online. I am lousy with the computer. I've seen 3 docs these last 2 weeks and all just increase the narcotics and add other drugs. Even the dentist said he could pull every tooth I had but I'd still feel the pain. Blamed it on the fibromyalgia. I'd trade the teeth for some dentures if it would have helped. LOL

Well, time to fire up the vaporizer again. I'm working on a review. So far the Volcano and Launch box are the ones I use daily. The Vapor Genie gets me coughing and my myrtle zap isn't working well. Will have to write the maker. It's not getting enough airflow through the MJ. My daily routine is a few cookies 2 hours before bed, then vape until the cookies kick in.

Vaporizing is not expensive. You can get one form $10 on up!! If anyone needs help deciding the Vape best for them on their budget or for their needs, I'm willing to help if I can. PM me if ya need help!

Happy vaping!

Lusi (we need a volcano smiley) :cough:

Back
Top Bottom