Why is she so Short?

Well if you do the 5-5-5 thing, farmers almanac sells organic plant spikes that are exactly 5-5-5. They have them in larger numbers as well. However, you gotta let me know how they work out. ☺️💚
Yes that would be a nice Option Will let u know if i choose and Use that.
Before tho, i read a little bit about Nutes and EC is It really that complex?
Arent there like "Natural Waste" i could just Stick in the dirt or something (Sorry if this is stupid)

Edit: I Use Biobizz ALLMIX i read It isnt Even Soil and bla bla coco and shit, people are saying its complicated and the Minerals deplete after a few weeks.
The Plan i read about for the All i is waaaaay to expensive for me tho i dont have 200€ laying around for nutes.

There's no stupid questions. 😇
I don't know, I'm new to growing.
Idk what an EC is. Lol
I use the old witcher ways: everything you do to a plant will show results usually within 4 days. Fixing a problem usually takes the same amount of time to notice a difference. I think of it as 2 weeks ahead not 2 weeks behind. If that makes sense. 🤔
Nutes, definitely follow the instructions and the feeding schedule closely. And make sure you know what the measurement spoon that comes with it says. When I 1st started using the fox farm nutes I thought my spoon was a 1 tsp an 1 tbsp. They turned out to be less than that so I was overdosing my plants without knowing it.
I've not ever used calmag either. I'm guessing that depends on what you use as well.
Reefertilizer is a good easy brand. So is Dr. JimZ. Although I use the fox farm trio (Cha-Ching, beastie bloomz, open sesame, tiger bloomz) with Dr JimZ. Chicken soup for the soil ( which is same as fox farm big bloom/grow big) and the tomato secret (once a month top soil) an bloom kaboom (once a month). So there's plenty of combinations out there. Just gain the knowledge of what stage your plant is in an it's time of transition to the next stage, that's where your nutes become important.

you will need cannabis nutes.
most chose a nute that is matched to their media. the garden spikes etc you are considering won't work.

Arent there like "Natural Waste" i could just Stick in the dirt or something

no. you need nutes properly matched to your media.

There's no stupid questions. 😇
I don't know, I'm new to growing.
Idk what an EC is. Lol
I use the old witcher ways: everything you do to a plant will show results usually within 4 days. Fixing a problem usually takes the same amount of time to notice a difference. I think of it as 2 weeks ahead not 2 weeks behind. If that makes sense. 🤔
Nutes, definitely follow the instructions and the feeding schedule closely. And make sure you know what the measurement spoon that comes with it says. When I 1st started using the fox farm nutes I thought my spoon was a 1 tsp an 1 tbsp. They turned out to be less than that so I was overdosing my plants without knowing it.
I've not ever used calmag either. I'm guessing that depends on what you use as well.
Reefertilizer is a good easy brand. So is Dr. JimZ. Although I use the fox farm trio (Cha-Ching, beastie bloomz, open sesame, tiger bloomz) with Dr JimZ. Chicken soup for the soil ( which is same as fox farm big bloom/grow big) and the tomato secret (once a month top soil) an bloom kaboom (once a month). So there's plenty of combinations out there. Just gain the knowledge of what stage your plant is in an it's time of transition to the next stage, that's where your nutes become important.
OK thank u very much i will read Some 🫡

Two weeks ahead got IT.

Thats gonna be alot of work and alot and weed to Process the knowledge i Gotta take in today 🙂😶‍🌫️

Also got an update of Pics for u guys,
Finally i can sleep with Peace in mind knowing the humdifyer keeps the rh at 52% at Day 😮‍💨

Also the fimming turned out shit. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edit: yes the bottom Fan leaf is Missing 2 small ones because i decided to cut them (they were crumbling and yellowing thought the plant would throw them away anyway and it wouldnt hurt her much.
20240513_170030.jpg

20240513_170012.jpg

20240513_170008.jpg

20240513_170018.jpg

You definitely wanna stay away from miracle grow, I've heard condescending things about using it, I personally found it was a bad idea. Something about them little green dots in the soil, I reused potting soil from store bought plants and it deformed every seed that popped.
No miracle grow, no bueno! It's crap!

Yes 😇 you just gotta give them what they need, you got this
:passitleft::love:

You definitely wanna stay away from miracle grow, I've heard condescending things about using it, I personally found it was a bad idea. Something about them little green dots in the soil, I reused potting soil from store bought plants and it deformed every seed that popped.
No miracle grow, no bueno! It's crap!

Yes 😇 you just gotta give them what they need, you got this
:passitleft::love:
OK Thank u very much i Believe i got this, i just gotta read like da basics of this whole Thing and then im gonna be lookin at grow reports and kinda copy them (if they get Good results with It)

You definitely wanna stay away from miracle grow

we called it miracle kill ... :p
there are guys that use it but it takes more work and results are mixed at best.

if you are using the biobizz media i'd stick to their nutes for best practice. they recommend their grow, bloom, and fish-mix to get the plant to finish. there is a try-pack they sell with all three.

you can try other nutes, but you should stick to similar products. you could probably try the fox farm trio, canna a/b might work as well.

we called it miracle kill ... :p
there are guys that use it but it takes more work and results are mixed at best.

if you are using the biobizz media i'd stick to their nutes for best practice. they recommend their grow, bloom, and fish-mix to get the plant to finish. there is a try-pack they sell with all three.

you can try other nutes, but you should stick to similar products. you could probably try the fox farm trio, canna a/b might work as well.
Sooooooo, i read and smoked alot now and i came to the conclusion that im too broke rn for These 15€ per bottle and i need atleast 3 the grow, bloom, and fish, and i wanted to get the top Max too.

Problem is : i can afford the 3 Pack of grow, bloom and top Max cause its way cheaper but It gets delivered on 25th of May i dont think she can wait 1 1/2 weeky for any Minerals to get to her ill try to get the fish Mix first feed her with that and hope that the other 3 arrive before preflower cause then im gonna switch her to grow, bloom and top.

Tell me what u think of dat Plan,and if its dumb Tell me too, just learning this.
I would give her 1ml/l of fish mix for veg every 2nd watering with phd Water so every 4 days.
cause currently i Water every 2 days with 250-300ml 6,3 ph Water

Happy growing love learning this with u guys 😄

i would stick to the feed schedule developed by biobizz. have a look around, i know growers who drop either the fish mix or top max from their program.

i'd check with other growers using it. there are a lot.

Hi guys, this is my first grow and im kinda worried that my Girl is Short,
Shes only 7,5cm in height but she is 15cm in width.
Shes in her 3rd Week 3rd day
Fimmed her 2 Days ago.

It was Her 5th Node up that i fimmed and shes only 7,5cm high i dont get It??!

The strain Should go to atleast 1,40m
Its a royal domina and shes starting to Bush now and im kinda scared shes Not gonna get much taller.

I would appreciate any advice or Words that calm me down 😅

Happy grows ;)

20240508_214655.jpg

20240508_214800.jpg

20240508_214812.jpg

i would stick to the feed schedule developed by biobizz. have a look around, i know growers who drop either the fish mix or top max from their program.

i'd check with other growers using it. there are a lot.
Sooo i done got the fish Mix ordered gonna Use that for veg, should be perfect for her ill Start with 1ml/L every 4 days i especially chose the fish Mix cause its kinda rich in Nitrogen.

New growth looked like its the beginning of a Nitrogen deffiency, light yellowing starting from New growth top middle.
It will be slowing prgressing i guess.
Nutes on da way tho!

Öhh ok, isnt It like The colder the higher my humidty gets and warm gets It down isnt this physics? Cause thats what i Was thinking like the whole time and thats how my Closet "Acts".
Maybe i missunderstood, im kinda high 😶‍🌫️🥴

warmer air holds more water.

Sooo i done got the fish Mix ordered gonna Use that for veg, should be perfect for her ill Start with 1ml/L every 4 days i especially chose the fish Mix cause its kinda rich in Nitrogen.

New growth looked like its the beginning of a Nitrogen deffiency, light yellowing starting from New growth top middle.
It will be slowing prgressing i guess.
Nutes on da way tho!

you'll notice it calls for at least two of the components to start. if you don't follow the proper nute schedule there's little we can do to help when it crashes. only a matter of time.

warmer air holds more water.

you'll notice it calls for at least two of the components to start. if you don't follow the proper nute schedule there's little we can do to help when it crashes. only a matter of time.
OK, i dont get what components u mean? The schedule for allmix tells me fish or grow 1ml/L till flower and then switch, add bloom and top max and go high er with the feeding every 2-3 weeks till harvest

Edit: i also read something about watering with normal phd Water between the feedings and yes 1Ml/L per Week Not per feeding sorry

OK, i dont get what components u mean? The schedule for allmix tells me fish or grow 1ml/L till flower and then switch, add bloom and top max and go high er with the feeding every 2-3 weeks till harvest

Edit: i also read something about watering with normal phd Water between the feedings and yes 1Ml/L per Week Not per feeding sorry

you're going to be entering the schedule a little later with your plant development. it's doing fantastic on its own right now.

when were you planning on flip ? you'll need nutes right after flip for sure, earlier if it eats through what its in the soil before then.

make sure you read through the biobizz journals. most growers use a basic set, not the whole group, but you have to know which to use depending on which media mix you started on.

Back
Top Bottom