Why Why Why 2

Glazier

Hey Guys, I think it Russet or Broad Mites been doing some reading and it sounds like what I got. Plus seen photos of plants infested with these Frickin Monsters and they look just like mine. Any way to kill these Monsters or am I done for. Tear everything out and scub down and start over . WAHHH. Man this really sucks. Please let me know if anyone has had any success dealing with these killers
Thanks Glazier:trance::bitingnails:
KIMG00871.jpg

Unfortunately, it looks like your right. Since you're in bloom and it looks like a pretty bad infestation, it might be your only option to get the plants out of there and gas/fog the room with pyrethrin and/or sulfur. You can run those things with veg plants growing, but you don't want to use them during bloom, plus alot of damage has already been done, I doubt those plants will produce very well now.

Yeah, its a real shame this happened to my plant. This is my 1st grow and everything was going so good and then this happened. I wonder where in the hell these Frickin Mites came from. Anyway I will do the bomb thing and give it another shot. Thanks Iwltfum,
Glazier:thumb:

Huge bummer for your first grow. Very sorry to hear that. Don't let it stop you from trying again. Those things are nasty and they can stay on your dried nugs and hop on to your next plants easily. I hate to say it, but I would burn every part of those plants asap and wait a couple months to start over after fogging the grow room a couple times during the break. They could have come from a soil you bought, or from some tomato plants, or from the wind. Now that you know the signs, if you get them again, you can catch it in veg and take care of it with sulfur or pyrethrin before they get too bad and before you flip them to 12/12. Be careful with these chemicals. Although they are both ome people are allergic (deathly in some cases) to pyrethrin and everyone is sensitive to sulfur dioxide when inhaled, so where a respirator and don't do it around your kitchen or bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom