Why - Why - Why

And so it's been a few days.... any news? I didn't catch what lights you're using, but like the Professor said, they look burnt! Light burnt, that is. What strain and what bank are they from? I only ask because I recently had some troubles with some Nirvana seeds. Some really weird leafs on some Bubblicious girls. I'm curious how this turns out for you Glazier. Good luck. O.O

Andy.

PS: You might want to post this problem under the [h=1]Forum: Problems, Pests & Disease Control
You may generate more eye traffic there and solve this before it's too late. Just a thought, M8.:thumb:[/h]

I'm using 2 _150 watt hps. Really not sure what strain just some seeds I had laying around. No change so far. Don't know what happened. I can't find forums problem, pest and disease control.

At the top of this page (or any page on 420MAG) is a drop down menu bar (black) and at the bottom of the drop down items is the choice of: [h=1]Forum: Problems, Pests & Disease Control[/h] That's where this type post will get seen by many more eyes, Glazier.
Good luck!
Andy.

N/P, Glazier. I know exactly how you feel, man. Been there. Still have a hard time figuring out all the ins and outs here.:thumb:

It's just weird. The rest of the plant is fine. Only the buds and the little leaves around the buds are drying and curling inward. Even the lower buds. It's like it only affected the buds and the small leaves around them. I've stop misting . The lights are over a foot away from the tops. So I don't think they got burnt. They were doing fine until I switched to 12/12. I started using that Soul Bloom, that's when it started. So I'm thinking maybe that had something to do with it. Should have stuck with the Bio-Thrive.:hmmmm: I guess all I can do is wait and see what happens.
Thanks for all the help guys. This is Driving me crazy. :loopy:

All No . I heard of root rot, but never heard of bud root. Learning more every day. I do have a fan blow on them and the lights. However it is very humid here. Maybe I need to put a dehumidifier in there with them. I'll give it a try. I'll try anything at this point.
Thanks for the Advice. :thumb:

I was wondering if you could have a look at my sick plant and tell me what you think. I did like you said and it looks like they might be trying to make a comeback. Have a look and see what you think.
KIMG00061.jpg
KIMG0001.jpg
KIMG00101.jpg
KIMG0005.jpg

Do you think they look like they might come back.
Thanks for your Help

That first picture up above almost looks like nitrogen toxicity. I only say that due to the fact that some of those leaves are looking black. I could be wrong but thats my guess also i wouldn't spray during lights on nor in flowering but that's just me

Hey guys , someone has told me its Frickin Russet or Broad Mites. I been doing some reading on these Monsters and it sounds about right. Plus there are photos of plants with the infestation and guess what, they look just like mine. Any ideas on killing these Frickin Monsters.
Thanks Glazier:confused::surrender:
Oh yeah, some say burn um all, and scub down big time, and start over . :bitingnails: Just shoot ME NOW

Well, you could try running your ozone maker in the room for 24 hours. That should kill just about everything. Not sure what more damage you could do to the plant... Just a thought.

Ozone maker? I have no idea what that is. 1st time grow. Just threw some seeds in some dirt and they grew. Newbie, what is it and where do I get it.

First you should Google it. It's a simple light and fan combination that emits ozone. I bought a cheapy at my local garden supply for 100 bucks. Amazon and Ebay are full of them. Intended for use to kill odor but left in a confined room, the ozone kills pretty much everything. If you think it's a bug and the verdict is burn it, you have nothing to loose. IMO. This is shooting from the hip.

Back
Top Bottom