Why's this happening to seedling? I'm stumped

Need2Succeed

420-magazine-mobile798371831.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1172822271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1166228265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1361007690.jpg
420-magazine-mobile498066297.jpg

Re: Why's this happening to seedling?? I'm stumped..

Looks like too much fertilizer.

If so, drench the soil with plain water.

Marijuana seedlings are very fragile and problems with your sprouts are very common. They might not get enough light, too much nutrients or not enough water. I would gently transplant it into some different dryer looser soil, in a smaller cloth pot. Try to gently get a look and smell of the roots. The soil may be too wet. Or, it may not be getting enough light or both. Make sure you have a fan on the seedling and the dirt at all times. It will strengthen the main stem and keep the top of the soil dry. Get a moisture meter for 4 bucks.

F that!Release commercially available beneficial insects, such as minute pirate bugs, the effective thrips predator (feeds on eggs and larvae before they can become adults), ladybugs, and lacewing, (especially effective in green houses) to attack and destroy all stages of this pest.
Get some lady bugs and let them loose!

F that!Release commercially available beneficial insects, such as minute pirate bugs, the effective thrips predator (feeds on eggs and larvae before they can become adults), ladybugs, and lacewing, (especially effective in green houses) to attack and destroy all stages of this pest.
Get some lady bugs and let them loose!
There was a comic in The Fabulous Furry Freak Bros. about a chicken farmer

who dropped acid, one of the lines was "it blew my mind, I got real kind, I set my chickens free." Lady bug deal is sorta like that??

Anyone remember seeing that(late 60's early 70's).

I remember The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers. Phinias and Fat Freddy. Get some lady bugs and a dehumidifier.

Back
Top Bottom