Day 15 - Greas's Pieces - Top_MG_7365_Nik_openWith.jpeg
Day 15 - MooMoo - Angle_MG_7340_Nik_openWith.jpeg
Day 15 - MooMoo - Top_MG_7362_Nik_openWith.jpeg
Day 15 - Nyx - Angle_MG_7350_Nik_openWith.jpeg
Day 15 - Nyx - Top_MG_7364_Nik_openWith.jpeg
Day 15 - Rhubarb - Angle_MG_7318_Nik_openWith.jpeg
Day 15 - Rhubarb - Top_MG_7358_Nik_openWith.jpeg

Day 17

It's that awkward part when using AutoPots. By that, I mean their roots are nowhere near the lower levels where there is nutrient saturation. So, I poured a nutrient ring about 3 inches from the stem and another about 5 inches away.

My guess is that I let them try to reach those rings, but if I see signs of underwatering, then go ahead water again.

I'm trying my best to not let the roots get lazy and huddle around in a safe area. I want them stretching out.

Day 17_MooDoo_7416_Nik_openWith.jpeg
Day 17_Nyx_7421_Nik_openWith.jpeg
Day 17_Reece's_7423_Nik_openWith.jpeg
Day 17_Rhubarb_7414_Nik_openWith.jpeg

Change of Plans

When I opened the tent this morning, Grease's Pieces had gone even further downhill.

Those two center leaves were even tighter, and the two larger ones had lost all of their rigidity. They were limp and lying on the ground.

So, I made an executive decision to get her back into her Solo Cup with only damp coco.

I did my best to get all of the roots, but in the end, I ended up losing about 1.5" of the main tap root. Having said that, there hadn't been much root expansion because of the stress.

I added a 2-foot pole to my humidifier to get its exhaust much higher than the pot.

This plant has been my runt from the beginning. I should have babied her longer in the cup, but we'll move on from here.

Day 20 - Sick Grease's.jpeg

Day 26 - Rhubarb

I'm not sure what to think now.

My first remedy a few days ago was to feed it. Someone said it looked hungry. That did not improve things.

Yesterday, I acted like it was a nutrient lockout and flushed all of the coco with RO water.

That option may take a few days to bear fruit.

Day 26 - Rhubarb - 7129.jpg

Day 40 - Back from the Daytona 500

I'm back after two weeks. I left my plants in the hands of my lovely bride, and she did a great job.

So, let's take a look at their progress.

First up ... Group Shots: What I Saw When I Opened the Tent

Day 40 - MooMoo - 7159.jpeg
Day 40 - MooMoo - 7163.jpeg

Day 40 - After Haircut and some Fung Shui

Day 40 - MooMoo - 7165.jpeg

Although I am not tracking this plant because of serious stunting issues,
I intend to keep it alive as long as it wants.

If there is some major change, I include more photos along with the other plants (MooMoo DooDoo & Nyx: Bringer of Sleep and Death. Black Strap Auto is tracked in a separate thread.)

Day 40 - Rhubarb

Day 40 - Rhubarb - 7160.jpeg
Day 40 - Rhubarb - 7161.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom