RES
1.3 EC
PH 5.8 - 6.1
TEMP 19 - 21C

CAB TEMPS 10 - 25C

Mid week I took 6 clones of each plant.

Here they are before I took the clones.

An after

I take the dome off every day and wipe off the condensation. Wipe up any water in the tray. Top up any cubes that have dried. The heating mat dries them out quicker but is definitely keeping the cubes nice and warm. I also have a small heater in there to keep the cab temps around 20C. On the first night I had the Heater on too hot the next day about 5 of them were curled over. I reduced the heat in there and they haven't got any worse so think it's good now.

Here they are now day 4. You can see the crook ones but I actually think they look slightly better today. They might come right after all..

And the big news..... Today is flower day 1

Here's a pic just as the MH comes on after there first big 12 hour sleep. This light show a bit more of there true colors. Maybe slightly exaggerated green

And this picture shows how much height I have to work with. Hopefully they dont stretch to much. I plan to keep the MH on until they finish the stretch and swap to the HPS when they start to flower. I will also start bloom nutes tomorrow. Wanted to start earlier as I read the other night that in nature, plants will suck all the of nitrogen from the soil and then stop stretching start flowering. So the sooner I get grow nutes out bloom nutes in the better.

Setup looks great and so do your plants! Man I wish I was organized like you. Stretch is somewhat dependent on genetics. If they are Indica they aren't going to stretch a lot. Any Sativa in them well all bets off, as you could see from my flowers.

Also bigger pots bigger plants. Your size there you have will keep them around 3-4' tops. I run everything other than flowers in #3 pots. Nothing will get taller than 3'. I take cuts from the same plant that is 3' in VEG and they can go right to the ceiling even with flowers already. With a big pot they can just stretch until day 40 in flower if Sativa genetics.

The AutoPots are great, the plants get as much water as they want.

G/L with the clones. Looks like you got it down. They all look great. Sometimes they start to look pretty ragged before roots so just hang in there, they will come around.

I amend my soil at flip to flower. You're using your nutrient gear so you should have that covered.

AutoPot is nice. You have a pretty large res for feeding with nutrients I'm thinking..
At least it's easy to clean. They make smaller versions if that's something you'd wanna check out. If this big one gets to be a pain to clean. I usually take mine down 1x a year and scrub it really good.

Nice wiz plants looking super healthy::thumb:I'll hang around for a bit if you don't mind matey
I've got a journal going myself feel free to pop over and have a look if you want
Keep up the good work

Regards bb78

I amend my soil at flip to flower. You're using your nutrient gear so you should have that covered.

AutoPot is nice. You have a pretty large res for feeding with nutrients I'm thinking..
At least it's easy to clean. They make smaller versions if that's something you'd wanna check out. If this big one gets to be a pain to clean. I usually take mine down 1x a year and scrub it really good.

Yeah man it's way too big for the 4 plants I have in there at the moment. I brought it as 12 kit packaged deal but didnt realise how big the res was till it was too late. Once there are 12 plants in there it shouldn't be too bad though.

I have been cleaning mine with boiling water every res change (weekly). Do I not have to do it that often? It is a bit of pain in the ass.

Wow ! Very efficient your set up man! Plants looks great and healthy. Congrats Wiza! :goodjob:

Thanks Wizz same to you mate. I had to add a dehumidifier to the intake today as it was reaching 90RH with the lights off and 60-70 lights on. Not to bad during veg but Im sure that would cause me heaps of drama late flower.

Now sitting at around 40-45RH so pretty stoked with that.

Nice wiz plants looking super healthy::thumb:I'll hang around for a bit if you don't mind matey
I've got a journal going myself feel free to pop over and have a look if you want
Keep up the good work

Regards bb78

Thanks for stopping in BB. No worries man post in here anytime. I'm totally blown away at that video mate holy shit that is a huuuge grow room. Your in for a whopping harvest there my friend!!

Will try get over to your journal soon

Quick update

First flower res come out at 1.6EC, slightly higher than I was supposed too. Was aiming for 1.4 so I'm entering this into my journal so its results are documented. I could have watered it down but I'm curious to see how they handle it.

I have also switched base nutrients to GH flora nova bloom. Didn't like how Canna base nutes are the same all the way from seed to harvest.

Quick update

First flower res come out at 1.6EC, slightly higher than I was supposed too. Was aiming for 1.4 so I'm entering this into my journal so its results are documented. I could have watered it down but I'm curious to see how they handle it.

I have also switched base nutrients to GH flora nova bloom. Didn't like how Canna base nutes are the same all the way from seed to harvest.
Hey wiz I feel exactly the same about the canna nutes there's just way to much nitrogen in there for flowering, whenever I've used it I've never been able to get the girls to have that nice autumn fade / full cycle they end still a deep green at the finish, thats what we don't want :thumb:

Hello. Have been looking for someone using autopot system. I'm keen on getting just that system you are using. Are you satisfied with it?

Back
Top Bottom