Woodsman Outdoors

hey wood havinng problems again feels like an asthma attack it never seems to stop wit me i concure << joke that nl 5 is lovely but keep chugging peace

I've been slacking again! Can't believe I haven't been on my own site for a couple of days! Sorry top keep you all waiting.

I'll have to ask my wife to punish me later on. She'll enjoy that!

I am so stoked to see them all so strong. hubba hubba.

Thanks Joe. After my earlier attempts that had mixed results I did not have a whole lot of confidence, but now I've shown myself that by following all the great advise and help that is available here I can now grow with confidence. Not perfect by any means, but getting better at it! Still learning.

Just let me know their medicinal effects.

Hmmm? Let's see, I've got the three bagweeds 1A, 1B and 2. IA is a very intense head high, to the point that I can't or am afraid to use it in public. I'm liable to start drooling with out even knowing it (or caring)LOL! Not sure of the Med Value in that one or the others for that matter

1B is the tastiest of the three so far (kind of like a juicy fruit gum taste and smell) and is perhaps a better up high than 1A, because it's more enjoyable. 1A is fine if I wanted to play guitar at home (by myself only) or perhaps if I were to just go out and look at the plants on the deck, then I could pace back and forth for a couple of hours and enjoy it!. 1B is also enjoyable because of it's very sweet taste. I don't think it's a great sleep aid, but I do tend to smoke it when I get into bed (perhaps only because it's so delicious). I'll smoke it before reading myself to sleep, but before I pick up my book, I'll start doing other things for an hour or so, like cleaning out my pipes (yes while I'm in bed) or trying to interchange the stem with several others till I get the one I want..... you get the drift. It's great for doing stuff during the day also (or more so). An enlightened smoke so to say, so perhaps it's good for depression where as 1A could make me paranoid, this one doesn't.

#2 or the Pink Lady is kind of in between 1B and an indica. Great for watching the TV or for lounging around. Most likely good for going to bed, though not right away. If I were to smoke one right now (mid day) I don't think I'd accomplish too much!

I've got the Runt (NL#5 mostly indica) and the Bubba Kush (mostly indica) and the NL#5 from seed that will take care of some other needs, like sleep or relaxation.

looking good....L
busy doing repotting....have one whole side of the budroom now in orange ribbons and nothing to replace them with....been keeping them small, so now have to repot and get all of that ready....ugh....next time friend....L:peacetwo:

Busy as always! Are ya all done with the crazy cookies?

Very, very nice. Looks like you are getting close to the finish line and buds o plenty to get you through all that manicuring. That maz looks like an upside down octopus, I want one..... Again very nice job...

Thanks Sonzor, yup that Mazar is a beast! If I had topped her she would be a monster of a bush, as it is, I supercropped her a couple of times (temporarily) which is why her secondary colas are so tall almost like the main one. She is frosting up quite well also.

Here we are mid October and you are still growing buds outside. You must not be as far
north as I originally thought you were.

Nice season for you Woodsman, and nice photos. You do both nicely :)

Well if it wasn't' for me covering them a few times (and will be doing it a few more times) they would have been history already! Went down to freezing the other night, but I had the heater/fan and the tent set up, It'll be close to those temps again this week (night temps) so the tent will be up and down a few times. Wish I had a green house (with a heater)!

Sorry to hear that you had to stop your grow G! hope all is well with you out there.

Beautiful plants wood!

ROFLMAO:rofl:

Very funny indeed!

I'm a sucker for girls in pink. Ya got my vote for POTM. :goodjob:

Mine too! :goodjob:

:peacetwo:

Me three!

Thank you guys! :morenutes: it took a lot of love and devotion!

hey wood havinng problems again feels like an asthma attack it never seems to stop wit me i concure << joke that nl 5 is lovely but keep chugging peace

Hope you get over the attack Holy, I had bronchial asthma as a kid. The NL#5 is so so sweet smelling! Like a sweet fruit, (not sure which one though?) LOL

woods ,you really got it going,the girls are lovely ladies.you definely got my vote
on the pink lady:goodjob::smokin::blunt::cool::yummy:
HH

Thank you my friend! Your grow is looking terrific also!

I am getting well Woodsman, well as I can be. I need get my stuff together and all, but dont everyone lol.

Understand brother G, Family and home comes first!

Is anyone else having trouble with the multi quote thing? Doesn't turn orange or do anything in fact.

I have never attempted a multi-quote, but I admire you guys that do it :)

Do you see where is has the Quote button on the lower right side of each post? Right next to it is a notepad? Or some such thing? So let's say you have three posts to answer. Just click on that 'notebook' button (once and it should turn orange) Do this for each of the post's your quoting, then for the third person/post click on the 'quote' button to the left of the 'notebook' button. That will bring you to where you write your new post. You will see copies of the original posts that you now copied. They all start with
and end with it also. After the second quote of each post is where you write your answer. Then just go to the next copied post and do the same. You can always 'preview' your post prior to submitting it. I do that for pics all the time.

Do you see where is has the Quote button on the lower right side of each post? Right next to it is a notepad? Or some such thing? So let's say you have three posts to answer. Just click on that 'notebook' button (once and it should turn orange) Do this for each of the post's your quoting, then for the third person/post click on the 'quote' button to the left of the 'notebook' button. That will bring you to where you write your new post. You will see copies of the original posts that you now copied. They all start with
and end with it also. After the second quote of each post is where you write your answer. Then just go to the next copied post and do the same. You can always 'preview' your post prior to submitting it. I do that for pics all the time.

Well, I finally caught up! :cheer: Looking good and sounding good too!
No Joke! I think I can do multi Quotes now, thanks to you. Never figured out quite how to do that! Thanks! :grinjoint: Well, may need practice! :)

Well, I finally caught up! :cheer: Looking good and sounding good too!
No Joke! I think I can do multi Quotes now, thanks to you. Never figured out quite how to do that! Thanks! :grinjoint: Well, may need practice! :)

Glad to be of service my friend! Funny though as I still can't use the function myself! The multi quote button doesn't do anything for me now so I have to do one at a time like you OMM by just pressing the quote button.

Whoever said you can't teach an Old MedMan new tricks was full of it:cheer:

Well don't hold your breath Blue! OMM hasn't mastered it yet. I'll believe it when I see it....LOL....:blunt:

Well got to go out and cover the plants again tonight, not nearly as windy as last night, the darn thing was a real pain yesterday with the 60+ mph gusts!

Well the tent and the plants survived the 60 +mph winds and near freezing temps last night. I had to fix up the tent again for tonight as well, fortunately not much wind tonight!

Earlier today I tried a tiny bud of my NL#5 which I had taken off her a couple of days ago. Excellent speedy high and a creeper! I was worried after the first few hits that nothing was happening, then Bang, five to ten minutes later I was flying! Very sweet tasting like it smells also. A real delight and that's with no cure!

I've got at least ten days (ten day forecast) that I know I can still grow the plants, but the last two nights of that ten are below freezing so I'll need the tent or I'll have to chop everything out there regardless of it's state. The Bubba will come inside if needed, but just her as the others are to huge to come inside. If I was single or had a more sympathetic wife, I'd bring'em all in!.

Here's some pics from today, enjoy!
By the way, any blue specks you may see on the buds are from the tarp that I use to cover them on cold nights. It's starting to flake off and sticks to the buds. I'll remove these particles when I trim.

Northern Lights #5 (seed) and next to get the chop (within the week I hope). Still mostly cloudy, just waiting for some amber to appear.

NL_5_-_Copy.JPG

Mazar

Mazar_Cola_3_-_Copy.JPG

Mazar

Mazar_Cola_-_Copy.JPG

Mazar

Mazar_Top_-_Copy.JPG

The Runt

Runt_-_Copy.JPG

Bubba Kush

Bubba_Kush_Main_Cola_-_Copy.JPG

Bubba Kush

Bubba_Kush_-_Copy.JPG

Make shift shelter to keep the freezing temps at night at bay.

Tent9.JPG

I use this old 5 dollar 'garage sale' heater fan to keep the ladies warm

Tent_2_.JPG

Hope you've enjoyed these photos of mine. Never thought I'd still be able to grow them let alone have pictures from the end of Oct!

Nothing like 'Fall Colors on the Cannabis Plants!

Comments? Suggestions?

:popcorn:

Good looking girls there buddy
multi quotes well i never would have figured it out thanks think i'll give it a try . i know i'll end up just typing them in as i always do but what the hell !!!
:tokin:

Howdy fluroman, must have just missed your post while I was uploading my pics.

Thanks for the kind words and I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually (multi quoting) I did it so it's not impossible to learn!

That is really neat how you protect them from cold. That heater isn't drying them out or burning them I take it? Good to know this works. I will be adding this to my records for possible future use. You know folks with moisture problems with tents in the PNW may make use of a heater to avoid bud rot. Great show you gave us this year. You should have plenty to smoke this year.

Interesting the Bubbas are taking so long. I would call it an 8 week strain indoors.

That is really neat how you protect them from cold. That heater isn't drying them out or burning them I take it? Good to know this works. I will be adding this to my records for possible future use. You know folks with moisture problems with tents in the PNW may make use of a heater to avoid bud rot. Great show you gave us this year. You should have plenty to smoke this year.

Interesting the Bubbas are taking so long. I would call it an 8 week strain indoors.

Hey buddy thanks for dropping in! The heater is not all that great, not very powerful (seen better days maybe) but it blows enough warm air (apparently) to do the job. Just needs to keep the plants from freezing so even if it raises the temps 5-10 degrees I'm happy. It has two settings. I had it on the highest setting the first time I used it out there and had it plugged into my fluorescent work light (extension) Well in the morning I found the socket on the light was slightly melted! So now I plug it into a much larger extension cord and try not to use it on it's high setting. So far so good!.

The Bubba is doing great, fattening up like crazy and that in itself is amazing as I think everything kind of slows down in the cold weather. That could be why it's taking so long and of course she was planted only a few months ago. The others have about two and half months on her. I'd say it's the temps if I had to make a guess. Just not moving very quickly now. But you know, I look around and see pretty much everything out in the woods has lost it's leaves with only the underbrush having leaves still (though those are in fall color) Some of my wifes flowers are still in bloom!

Love the affects of cold weather.... girls look beautiful.

And Woodsman, I am preparing to compile my post about Cannabis pests from my last weekends research at a friends MMJ/organic farm. If you don't mind, and I provide you with my email, can you please send me all the photos you have of YOUR worms and the damage they cause? You can send your removal pics too if you'd like, however I will leave it up to you to add your removal tutorial as all the credit for that goes to you. Would make a nice contribution to the post from you once I get it started. :)
:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom