Worried about first Outdoor.

d00bie420

I put some bag-seed to germinate the monday before this one, and I planted my plants last Friday. They started to sprout the day after and now the tallest one is 3 inches, but the plants are looking extremely skinny an I have seen other peoples' pictures where the plants have big leaves and are much shorter. Are my plants alright, is there anything I should do, please let me know!
-Thanks

Seeing your plants make me feel better, and thanks for replying. I am trying to figure out how to add a picture of them but its not working.

How is the light?

rsz_snc10549.jpg

I have them growing at the window =/ right now because weve been having rain but i was planning on bringing them out everyday and back in at night when it is colder, until they are ready for their final destination. In the picture above they are 5 days old since planted into the cups.

your babies need more light, they are stretching to find it now. if you cant get em outside for light, pick up a couple CFLs and get some light on them. once youve got that taken care of the plants will do the rest.

Yea there going out tomorrow into the sunshine, and it looks like the rest of the week should be good. Ill keep posting pics of the babies as they progress now that I figured it out. Thanks a lot guys, I was getting worried for a second.

Hey guys im bout to post another pic, and now there outside but theres strong winds and the plants are getting too tall for their stems, idk what im gonna do. The plants are falling over because the stems are too skinny.

sorry to hear that, seem like the pest are out in force this year. had a couple of seedlings eaten yesterday. dont worry though, you still have enough time to put some seeds in the ground and see some good results.

Yes im over it now after smoking some bud, i realized theres nothing i can do and it wasnt any animal. Someone came into my back yard and somehow found my box of little guys and took them all. And half of them were drooping and not looking well, but i guess someone wanted them more then i did.

Back
Top Bottom