Worried about first Outdoor.

Yes i put another 10 seeds to germinate, my plants were about 3 weeks in already. But its alright i figure if i have the seeds germinated by the end of the week i can still plant them and do somthing.

ha, well i just looked at the seeds and most of them have popped, so we are looking good this time i know what to do a little bit better and i know what not to do. Ill post another pic soon of the progress.

rsz_snc10564.jpg

They are under way again, thanks to everyone for responding again. It is great having a website full of people who know what they are talking about.

your plants are gonna stretch a lil bit more compared to someone whos growing inside to begin with because your plants are reaching for the sun versus a plant thats reaching for a light thats 3 feet overhead...so strectch is fine...at somepoint you can top your plants which will give it a bushier look versus a stretched out obvious weed plant...

Ye, unfortunetly somthing happend and my plants got taken from me once again. It was not ment to be this year. Thanks to everyone for your time, and see you guys next year where hopefully ill have better luck!

Back
Top Bottom