Worried

slntchttrbx

i have court tomorow for my pot charge.. if they offer probation im going to end it there and plead guilty. i do not want to go to jail. their first offer was 3 years divided between prison and county jail......... sigh.... i was busted with a half pound. my first offence. i have no other drug charges, and my record is clean.
but i just watched my friend go to prison for 5 years for having a pound and some personal..... i was on marinol and my lawyer is announcing that, but he is worried that will get me into more trouble.
aahhh im pulling out my hair im sooooo scared...............

I hope everything goes ok for ya man....sorry to hear about your friend. I'm sure that does wiegh heavily on your mind. Good luck tomorrow.

That really sucks. 3 years prison...for weed? Shit I know an old friend that's now a hardcore tweeker - and NOT my friend - that had a meth lab and he only did 2 years...the first time...with child endangerment, resisting, and evasion.

I'd hope for probation, and like you said if they offer it, take it.

You're in my thoughts. Good luck.

well a few mo in jail might not be soo bad but prison......... i have been doing well pretending my problem does not exist, but its not working anymore.. this is my 3rd court date. i hear that it wont be so bad, my record being so clean ( besides the countless driving offences) ( no alochol involved) that i will get off easy, but i visit my friend in oregon correctional facility. and that scares me. his record was clean as well. sadly cleaner than mine.... i do not want to be used as an example.....
i knew the conciquences when i did what i did ,and i take responsibility.. im just afraid of it. it is obviously my choice to go to prison, cuz i chose to do what i did, but why does it scare me? why am i pacing my house smoking more cigs than i have ever had, and my pot is very quiclky disapearing and i cannot seem to get a buzz at all...grrr.......

pray to who ever u pray to or w/e that u dont end up in jail......just keep on fighting and see if they can go easier on u.....

well court went weird. my lawyer did not show. so one took over to make another court date. i did speak with the da. and they told me i am facing 4 years incaracation to be served consectivly..( not sure how to spell it) much less what it means.. i cannot speak with my lawyer untill next week. they are going to drop the no tax stamp charge and hit me with the intent to sell and possesion of paharaphenlia.. each charge with 2 years incarsaration....
sigh.......... is all i can say....

i know little about my conciquences, but i know i played with the law and its playing with me back.

Akornpatch said:
Shit I know an old friend that's now a hardcore tweeker - and NOT my friend - that had a meth lab and he only did 2 years

that sucks, because this is becoming such a problem . it ruins your life so much more and your looks. if pot is so harsh (i'm being sarcastic) how come people look the same after 5 years of constant use and don't lose everything they own?

speaking from a former user from years ago that was lucky enough to escape while i could. i watched beautiful people use, and in less them 1 year not even look like themself.

good luck, hopefully you will be able to get the lesser of probation

i usually do not stress untill the day before my court date. my next date is on the 12th or the 14th.. id have to look again but im not going to now...
any advice on how to convince the judge that what i did is not as bad as what i could of been selling??? but i suppose thats a pointless question huh?

Re: worried/What has happened since?

I'm burdened for you bro...what's happened since your last post. I've only done city jail stuff in the past (all alcohol related)...4 years! for 1/2lb...the worst sort of felons are bleeding back into society only to prey upon us more. Why not lock up good people and let all the criminals free...that's the idiotic logic of a flawed judicial system w/ built in minimums that don't match the crime...all the "intelligence" in government is an oxymoron...

Re: worried/Damn government!

I went to look up her profile and forgot that she had a son...the law thinks he is better served with his mom in prison for growning medicine so she could have some quality of life.WTF!!! What could we do to help her...I'll write anyone who will read a letter of protest on her behalf, or perhaps we all could write something...remember...this Could be you next time!!!:headbanger:

That crap just makes me sick! I hope and pray she gets through this crap ok.

no sorry nothing bad has happend.. i have been very, very busy. thank you all for your support. i still have court on the 12th of this month. my lawyer wants me to have a jury trial. its all confusing to me. i just want probation.

my lawyer told me that if im going to go to prison the court will give me till march to find a home for my son and things organized. so i find out on the
12th if i go to jail or go to a jury. but i do not see the point in taking it to a jury. what am i trying prove i didnt do? sigh.. ill be ok. i have a place for my son and live down the street from a storage unit place.

my sentencing is tomorrow at 1:15.....

My heart & prayers are for you & your family...you are so brave in the way you are handling this...

I'll be thinking of ya today, I'll send a little chant your way. . .No one should face that kind of punishment for smokin. . . I'm sorry, this must be tough for you and your fam. . . Good Luck today!

Nam-Myho-Renge-Kyo:peace:

Damn, my thoughts are definately with you. We are all with you. Keep your head up no matter what happens. If everything goes well, let us know. Hopefully you can get off with probation or community service.

Back
Top Bottom