Worried

Bagzgroove said:
I hope she was just busy and couldn't post as to what happend. . . :hmmmm:
I've been pretty worred too - it pisses me off that the government is not letting a caring mother medicate and relieve some stress just because of the state she lives in. Hope you're ok slntchttrbx.

Coolthanksbye said:
I've been pretty worred too - it pisses me off that the government is not letting a caring mother medicate and relieve some stress just because of the state she lives in. Hope you're ok slntchttrbx.

Yeah, but if she wanted to buy a bottle of Jack Daniels on the way home and get smashed then thats just fine. It sucks. The server was down yesterday so hopefully she's fine and just couldn't log in. It really hurts to know that she could be locked up for just smoking bud.

Re: worried/time 4 action

:hmmmm: Who could we write to on her behalf, to the state of Wisconsin, voicing protest against such backward thinking and cruel & unusual punishment? We can a least start there...

god D#@n lawer was not there AGAIN!!!!! now i have to wait till the 26th....
im so sick of this.. cant he get fined if he keeps missing my court date???
i have to know what they are going to do with me!!!!

drktwr said:
Yeah, but if she wanted to buy a bottle of Jack Daniels on the way home and get smashed then thats just fine. It sucks. The server was down yesterday so hopefully she's fine and just couldn't log in. It really hurts to know that she could be locked up for just smoking bud.

but i was not just smoking it.. i was selling it. i was caught with a half pound.
i deserve what they give me, i just want to know what i have to do. do i move my things? am i staaying? am i going to jail, prison? what? this waiting game is a horrid game to play...

btw.. thanx guys.. you are all here, rooting for me, and i dont have a single person in the court room with me...
my family knows them being there will not change my sentance, so they let me go alone. and my lawyer told me the courts will give me time to get things organized......
im going in blazed for sure!!!!

Before you go in, make sure you have a great and memorable weed experience. Smoke a pound... Or 2 :laughtwo:

That sounds extremely unprofesional of your lawyer to not show up multiple times unless someones physical well being was dependant on him not being there. Too bad the case doesn't get thrown out because your lawyer didn't show. The benifit of a jury trial is the possiblity for jurry nulification. If the jurry believes that what you did was not wrong and that you shouldn't goto jail for it they can return a verdict of not guilty even though they know you had a half pound. That is why trial by jury is a necissity for a free society. That being said however, judges do not like discussion of jury nullification in their court rooms since it gives the power back to the people. Cases have been won this way though and it might be worth a shot if you think 12 random people from your area would support you.

You do NOT "deserve what they give you". I'm sure this is a horribly stressful experience, especially with your court date continually getting delayed, but don't let them break you down like that. It's the system that put you in the position you're in, not you being a bad person.

Cookieman :
"That is why trial by jury is a necissity for a free society. That being said however, judges do not like discussion of jury nullification in their court rooms since it gives the power back to the people. Cases have been won this way though and it might be worth a shot if you think 12 random people from your area would support you."

This being said; i raise an eyebrow and smile...

I did 30 days and 2 years probation class 4 felony transpo charge for selling a QP twice to a under cover. but this was nine years ago. Hope for the best.

Hey silent, today is the 26th and the day you've been tweaking over. Do NOT go there blazed! You want your full wits about you so that you can understand what's happening. I can't believe your lawyer didn't give you an opportunity to write the judge a letter explaining yourself or at least give you the opportunity to speak to the judge personally. A little bit of humanity dished out in a small scoop goes a long way. Even talking to the D.A. can go a long way. I wish you luck but again, don't enter that courtroom blazed like you said you were going to. If they find out you're blazed, it's going to come down really bad if the judge had any leniency in mind.

hey sorry i have been busy as hell.. things went REALLY well in court. my lawyer is getting my jury trial. and i feel really confident about it. he was digging in my case and found that when they did everything they had to write the times as well and they did not read me my rights nor did i sign them untill they were about to leave. and i am supposed to have my rights read to me before they do ANYTHING. soooooo my lawyer said if i request a jury trial and so much as one person does not want to have me charged, im a free woman! and my lawyer is going to try like all hell to bring my terminal illiness in the picture.. i really dont want that but if it helps i suppose... i dont like others to "feel sorry" for me. i am not a pity pot. just a pot head. i have court again on the 23 of march.
i am angry with a supposed friend, she wrote my prosicuting attorney and said all kinds of stuff about the 2 schools across the street, 4 parks, and 3 daycares. and the fact my son was there, and kids go to my house, the list goes on about all the horrible stuff. and she is a pill head! and she had her kids at my house all the time! i am very angry. its all childhood drama. i made the mistake of callling her and asking why my "friend" would do this to me, and then she called the cops on me!!!!
i did not get charged with anything but he warned me that contacting her was a felony; harrasing a witness! eek! im dropping her like a bad bad habit!!
at least her "letter" was not accepted in court because many things she said in the letter did not pertain to the case itself but a personal bashing and the judge was upset. so i got lucky. but damn my luck!
i hate to post and run but ihave a headache today and i wanted you to know im still free!!!

oh btw i went to court very sober! ;-)

Great! I am happy your still free. . . That the same lawyer that failed to show the previous 2 dates? anyway, I hope he can get that jury with you on this, at least that one. . lol Sorry you had to find a backstabbing friend in the mist of all this too. . . that sucks. . . keep your spirits up, and keep us posted! :peace:

P.S. Good call on going sober. . lol

Back
Top Bottom