Worried

:smokin: My thoughts & prayers are for your freedom dear sister and wish you well today also!:smokin:

let me see if i can do this thru my tears........
my lawyer filed 3 motions for dismissal.. inder the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 14th amendment, sec 1, artical, 1,2,7,8,9, and 11th under the wisconsin constitution!!! my rights were violated!!my prosecuting attorney looked at the judge and said.. she does have a case, lets make another court date so we can get together and discuss dismissal!!!! omigod... thank youall soooo much for your support!!! i dont know what to say.. my lawyer told me not to get to anxious.....oh god this is too good to be true!!! am i dreaming??? i cannot pinch myself to see if im dreaming, my disabilities include not being able to feel my skin... i take neurontin for that.............aaahhhhh please tell me im awake!!!!!!
oh shit i cant breath to smoke my pot......
if you all can... pretend im hugging you!!!!!:
my next court date is june 22.
:allgood:

Hooray!

I'm glad things are looking better for you. I practice law, so I know something of how difficult these cases can be for clients, especially those who stand accused in criminal court. I know this is been a really hard time for you. But, in spite of what so many detractors say: I am convinced that, in this country, Justice normally prevails. I'm sure you'll be okay. But keep us posted. We're praying.

Outstanding!!! I just saw this and am hopeful for you!!! My wife(who doesn't use MJ was praying for you and thinks you should walk) We are with you through out this whole thing and I'm going to my vape room to make a special chamber to celebrate some good news in your life!!!:smokin: Solidarity of like minded people may be able to help bring awareness in your state & a change in policy.:smokin:

well all i can say is because of everyones support here i have managed to keep my sanity thru this entire trial. altho it is not over yet so im not out the woods. but as it looks...... gosh it feels so good to beat the system...
you all rock!!!!

WOW...This thread is heart breaking! Just think, there are thousands of folks suffering the same torture over a plant!

I HOPE EVERYONE KNOWS IF YOU ARE ON A JURY IN A CANNABIS POSSESSION CASE, PLEASE IGNORE THE PRESSURE FROM OTHER JURORS AND VOTE "NOT GUILTY!" YOU HAVE THAT POWER AS A JUROR, NOTHING CAN BE DONE TO YOU FOR VOTING "NOT GUILTY!" YOU WILL BE PRESSURED HARD BY THE OTHER JURORS BUT IGNORE IT AND VOTE "NOT GUILTY"

indeed Viracocha711 .
i have another court date on the 22nd of this month.. i think my out look is ok.... nice to meet you btw..

HAHA i just skipped through this whole threat. i went from being saddened and pissed off to feeling exhalted. =D hehehe

CONGRATS to slntchttrbx

Hope everything goes well.

best of wishes.

although this means you mite have to take a break from pot and everything, keep it and us in ur heart. hahaa

:D

In general it hink the government is just way too conceited to admit that marijuana was banned on racial grounds and spreading this virus of a propaganda that marijuana should be listed along side shit like crank and heroin. haha this world gets more totalitarian and more fucked up as years go by. ..

i forgot to say, my court date was changed to the 28th...... it is the trial to dismiss the evidence......
cross your fingers for me....

wow. this is how it went...
there was 1 officer that had to testify. then i, then the other officer.. it took 3 hours.
the judge was very upset when the last officer testified. all 3 of us had different stories.
it was proven that the officers used cohorision, (mispell?) to gain my statement. the first cop said that he did not mention that i could go to jail if i did not cooperate, where as the second officer said that she heard the first officer say this before a statement was given.
another,
officer one said that when he entered the house he had enough room to stretch his arms, and said i was 5 -7 feet away from the door. i said i was 10 feet away. (witch i was, i have lived there for 6 years, i have many times walked in the dark counting steps for shits and giggles while drunk. it takes 10 steps to my hallway.) officer 2 said: "when she opened the door she stepped away still holding the door, its not like she was 10 feet away or something"
my lawyer paused, and wrote on his note pad, get transcripts. when she continued to tell a completly different version of officer one, my prosectuter, stopped asking questions.
when the judge was talking, when all was over he stated. off the record:for one: i have never in my entire career of being a judge, have heard so many completly different stories, i am upset and throughout this trial some one is lying, purjury has never been done in my court room in my entire career. i have to make a choice. looking at police officers and if telling them i believe the drug dealer. knowing full well miss ***** that you were in fact dealing marijuana. and let you go back to illegal activities. during this trial you were asked your disabilities stating your justification of smoking marijuana. you cannot justify an illegal act. ( i wanted to say, allowing this to happen is an illegal act itself) he gave my lawyer the right to view and discuss the transcripts with the judge, and present it on august 19.
and my prosecutor was all in my face. being a real ass. the judge had to put him in his place 3 times. but i think i did real well..i am going to quit smoking again. i want a clean u-a from my doctor to give to the judge on my next hearing. well that is my update.....
thanx for tagging along everyone.......
:Rasta::cheesygrinsmiley:

update:
it was not dismissed, and i face my 9 years. im taking this to a jury trial. this is soo stupid. i have court again on aug. 24th. my out look is not good. and to be honest i really do not care. i have tried and tried to make it as a parent to only fail in many different aspects. maybe things are the way they are for a reason. i screwed it up, not any one else so i take my choice and deal with it. when i have to turn myself in im not sure of the date but ill keep everyone posted. thanx for sticking with me guys!:allgood::peace:

update:
it was not dismissed, and i face my 9 years. im taking this to a jury trial. this is soo stupid. i have court again on aug. 24th. my out look is not good. and to be honest i really do not care. i have tried and tried to make it as a parent to only fail in many different aspects. maybe things are the way they are for a reason. i screwed it up, not any one else so i take my choice and deal with it. when i have to turn myself in im not sure of the date but ill keep everyone posted. thanx for sticking with me guys!:allgood::peace:

So sorry to hear that your case wasn't dropped...but with conflicting testimony from two law dogs on transcript, your lawyer should have something to work with...you will be judged by peers, not DEA law dogs and they haven't a tight case from what your posts describe.
i stand with you little sister and pray true justice prevails. :headbanger:

Prosecutors and the cops hate a jury trial. They can never be sure what a jury will do. Look at it this way; if the charges were dropped there would always be those who would say that you cut a deal to get off. If you go to a jury, and come out with an acquittal, all anyone can say is: you win! Game over!
Good luck! Keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom