Would you say these guys look okay? My first grow

Rasta1993

The 2 bigger ones where planted 2 weeks before the rest they our bull dogs auto flowes and the others our barneys farm glue gelato autos thanks guys my firsts grow

7862D665-9593-48CF-886B-7C61F8E6D50F.png

FC30EE48-2B69-43F9-9F94-C7F1904E42F7.jpeg

F66F6303-501B-4EB2-AF36-53FCD0C35447.png

DCCDC01F-1E7D-4FB8-9AD5-6CE878B45E99.jpeg

65F489C9-1DF3-4286-B23D-844809423D6C.png

Hi Rasta. They looking good. Are they in soil? Maybe cut back on the water a little and those leaves will stand right up.
Stay stoneder!

Hi Rasta. They looking good. Are they in soil? Maybe cut back on the water a little and those leaves will stand right up.
Stay stoneder!
Hi yeah in soil with auto pots I may just turn m
As mentioned, are those plants in a soil medium. And my first thought was that they are being over-watered.

Nothing drastic happening, or that can't be fixed, by the looks of them.
hi guys just realised it happens when the lights our off soo the plants our sleeping

The lower growth looks ok. The tops and new growth do not look ok. Something is wrong. My first guess is watering cycle. Are you allowing the soil to completely dry before watering? Are you watering enough to allow for decent run off? My second guess is too much light. How far above the tops is your light? Have you used the back of your hand to feel the light temp at the tops?

I agree with the others... the leaves color looks pretty good but the newer growth shouldn't really be curling like that and looks generally like too much water.

Do you have a nice circulation fan blowing air at the plants? if not you may want to get a fan in their blowing air on them to help them "breathe" a little and helps with water exchange.

Also its hard to tell from the photo but the leaves appear to have a slight "blueish green" hint to them which also can signify too much nitrogen or nitrogen toxicity. Maybe slightly dial back on the nitrogen a hint if possible. Just reduce the amount of N by like 5% or so and see if that helps a bit.

If the plants are sleeping, look at them first thing in the morning and see if the leaves are pointed up towards the light, typically referred to as "praying" and if they are, then your plants are just deep sleepers... LOL

Also, have you sprayed them recently with any foliar sprays, IPM sprays or anything else? I've had plants do that before when I sprayed them with either the wrong nutrients or too hot of nutrients and the young leaves do not like it and curl.

Anyhow, they look mostly good and the leaves and stems look healthy, just wanted to add my 2 cents to see if it helps.

Your ladies are lovely 😍 :cheer: Good job so far! Would you please take some pictures of your entire setup? I'd like to see the entire space, including lighting, air flow, and, well LOL, I want to see EVERYTHING because I am a nosy neighbor. I am going to agree with our friends that you are probably over watering because, well, that's what we do when we live our girls!

One other thing how do I stop my plant from growing any taller lol
Train them, top them. I top mine about 4th node just once because my tent is just 5 foot. Then train the branches sideways and it will turn from this:
20221203_124419.jpg

To this:

20221204_124003.jpg

Stay stoneder!

Back
Top Bottom