Wrangler's 1st Grow - Nirvana Bubb

nice, things are looking good so far, nice changes to the cloner. this should work for the time being, but you will find yourself trying different methods quikly. my personal experience has shown me that an areoponic type cloner works best, if not just using a rooting hormone and rock whool cubes, or plugs.
i preffer the cubes plus clonex. but all in all the grow is looking good!
keep those progress pics coming!!

Pooh, the contraption I made only cost me about 11 bucks, dirt cheap. Ill let yah know if it works. Yah prodigy, I wasnt even going to try clones my first grow but i decided what the hell. So i woulnt be bummed if it doesnt work. Next time I plan on getting a little more serious with it, and maybe I will try your suggestions. Thanks for the heads up and vote of confidence! :thanks:

Day 45: 19 days 12/12

Lady Bubb is doing okay, starting to get that sweeter smell. It's her last night in the closet, tomorrow she will be packing up and moving to her new tent. I thought I'de get some pictures to post tonight. Let me know what yah think.

Day_451.JPG

Day_45_side_closeup.JPG

Day_45_top.JPG

Day_45_top_closeup.JPG

Cool_picture.JPG

will be posting pics of the new space tomorrow or thursday, stay tuned!
:peace:

Day 46: 20 days 12/12

So the tent is up, just thought ide drop some info and pictures on my new setup. I installed 2 inline 4" duct fans, 1 intake (on bottom) and one exhaust (on top) for ventilation and circulation. The whole tent is about 3'x2'x5' so the two fans should be adequate in circulating fresh air. I also dipped my clones in rooting powder and placed them in 4 qt pots with promix-bx and some worm castings. They were put into the mix as you can see in the pictures. Let me know what you think!

Tent_setup1.JPG

Tent_setup_top.JPG

Day_46_side.JPG

Clones79.JPG

Goodnight all!

Day 50

Decided to nix the clones experiment this time around and focus on the one plant. They were started after flowering anyway and I dont really want to re-veg them. I moved her to the center of the tent and tinkered around with some supplimental bottom lighting as you can see in the pictures below. She is popping hairs everywhere and is beginning to grow buds. She is also starting to smell very sweet. Temperatures remain around 74ish lights on and 64ish lights off with a RH of about 45%. Just fed and watered her then took some pictures.

day_50_side.JPG

Day_50.JPG

Day_50_top_2.JPG

Day_50_top.JPG

I also just ordered 1 g13 blue venom fem, 1 greenhouse moby dick fem, 1 female seeds co. c99 fem and one nirvana blue mystic fem from attitude for the November promotion. Will prolly go with the free Super Lemon Haze and C99 for my next grow.

Have a good evening!

:morenutes:

woooo buddy love those mega monster ass fanleaves! awesome grow goin buddy! :peace:

Day 56 update

Man, she is really starting to smell sweet. I do not know if I would call it a "bubblegum" smell just yet but it definately does not smell like typical skunky pot. I just gave her a good 2 gallon watering without any nutes tonight. I have her on a 2 feeding then one good regular watering schedule to avoid any salt build ups which could lead to Ph issues. She seems to have really slowed down to a hault with vertical growth at just over 2.5 feet :circle-of-love:. Her nodes are nice and tight so I am hoping for a nice and big main cola. I Plan on oxygenating my nute solution with my bubbler and adding 1 tsp molasses per gallon from here on out to see how it goes. Hmmm.... well if you have any questions , suggestions or comments just leave me a post. Here are some new pics that I just took, enjoy!

Day_56_top_out_2.JPG

Day_56_top_out_closeup.JPG

Day_56_side.JPG

Day_56_side_2.JPG

Day_56_side_3.JPG

day_56_top_cola.JPG

day_56_side_bud_2.JPG

Day_56_inner_buds.JPG

Day 60

Well i was playing around with my camera and trying to learn how to manually focus my canon powershot because it never seems to focus in the way I want it to on Auto. I took a lot of bud shots so I will be posting most of them for all of you to see. Still smelling really sweet and the calyx's are starting to fatten up a bit, especially on the top cola. She is starting to get really frosty too, which you can see in the pics. Let me know what yah think, enjoy!

Day_6010.JPG

Day_60_undershot.JPG

Day_60_main_cola_3.JPG

Day_60_main_cola.JPG

Day_60_side_buds_2.JPG

Day_60_side_buds.JPG

Day_60_main_stem_2.JPG

Day_60_main_stem.JPG

Day_60_main_cola_2.JPG

Day_60_bud_5.JPG

Day_60_bud_4.JPG

Day_60_bud_2.JPG

Day_60_bud_1.JPG

Day_60_bud_3.JPG

wow those are some good looking buds!! :welldone:

pretty soon your going to have way more weed than you know what to do with. They all look like there off to a good start. I like how you have the lights on the sides of the plants, I want to try that on my next grow so hopefully I can get fuller buds on the bottoms of my plants next time. Sorry I haven't commented in so long I've been really busy with school, but keep up the good work I can't wait to see how those buds turn out.:ganjamon:

Nice grow :bravo:

I got some bubbelicious for my first grow tooked away in tent some where, i must admitt their not as good as yours at the early stage of veg tho :winkyface:

I shall keep a track of your thread & eventually get around to posting my own :thumb:

Thanks for the comments guys! :thanks:

The side lighting was kinda a pain at first. I wanted to get the lights as close to buds as possible and i burned a few fan leaf tips in the process. Some of the fan leaves are huge! I decided to use some twisty ties on to open up spots to put the side lighting in, worked out great! Have a good day everyone!

Out of interest when the first photos where taken at day 13 i believe in your origanil post you said these plants where from sprouts ?, E.G whether that be plants from seed or clones ?

Just curious, just wondering if you can clarify in a little more detail please :adore:

from seeds :peace:

Impressive growth rate for age of plant, i guess the additional combination of sodium & cfl lights really brought the best out in your plants... :cheer:

Did you use 24/7 for veg or 18/6 ?

18/6 my friend, when i wanted to start flowering, i took away an hour a day until 12/12. I use 23w 2700k spectrum CFL's for the side lighting. They give off little heat so you can practically put them on the plant with some fan leaf adjustement.

Also, since i started adding 1 tsp natural molasses and the air bubbler to my nute solution for a day before feeding they have really bursted in growth. I dont know if the molasses or bubbler had any effect on that but it seemed to of worked out splendidly!

Back
Top Bottom