Yellow & Dry Spots

Awesome. Great to hear! It's not totally incorrect information. When I have a little baby I always spray them for the first few days. The sprout itself as well as the soul directly around them but that is assuming the soul was watered to runoff before planting/ transplanting and often is not mentioned. So no biggie. The good thing is they're back on track. Glad we could be of help.

Here are the pictures! (These were all germinated and planted at the same time)

Photo_Oct_03_9_45_50_AM_copy.jpg

Photo_Oct_03_9_45_56_AM_copy.jpg

Photo_Oct_03_9_52_05_AM_copy.jpg

Hey guys!

Everything has been going well for my plants, except I think they got some gnats or spider mites. I bought some stuff to get them away and I think it worked. But I'm still not sure if that was really causing the issue on the leaves. Is it really insects or is it some kind of deficiency? I just can't really tell the difference.

One of my plants (flowering) started getting these spots today (only on the leaves facing the fan, for some reason):

Photo_Oct_12_3_51_45_PM.jpg

Photo_Oct_12_3_52_03_PM.jpg

And then these are the spots on my other plant (veg) that showed up like 4 days ago that made me think of bugs eating my plants:

Photo_Oct_12_4_05_57_PM.jpg

Photo_Oct_12_4_06_17_PM.jpg

What would you guys say happened here? Both plants spots look different.

Hey guys!

Everything has been going well for my plants, except I think they got some gnats or spider mites. I bought some stuff to get them away and I think it worked. But I'm still not sure if that was really causing the issue on the leaves. Is it really insects or is it some kind of deficiency? I just can't really tell the difference.

One of my plants (flowering) started getting these spots today (only on the leaves facing the fan, for some reason):

Photo_Oct_12_3_51_45_PM.jpg

Photo_Oct_12_3_52_03_PM.jpg

And then these are the spots on my other plant (veg) that showed up like 4 days ago that made me think of bugs eating my plants:

Photo_Oct_12_4_05_57_PM.jpg

Photo_Oct_12_4_06_17_PM.jpg

What would you guys say happened here? Both plants spots look different.
Mix tsp vinegar with quort or water and spray them that will go away or 1tsp of been soda

Hi guys!

So everything has been going great. They have been flowering now for like 6 weeks. I'm gonna show you pictures of both, but I'm also wondering something. I learned on here and on other websites that the best way to know when to harvest is by trichomes, and one of my plants (the shortest one) seems to suddenly have all cloudy trichomes and looks like it stopped growing more bud, so I was wondering if it was close to harvest time. Maybe you guys could help me checking it out.

This is that plant I'm talking about:
Photo_Dec_02_2_00_30_PM.jpg

Is it almost ready or is it just me imagining it? Haha.

This is the other one that keeps growing!

Photo_Dec_02_2_02_00_PM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom