Yellow leaves before harvest???

Electricthom

I am still trying to get through a successful grow and I kill more plants every day. First I broke the stem and dried out the best girl I had, then I over watered one last weekend and bang another one down
IMAG05993.jpg

I hoped she would come back but after 3 days hope is fading. Now today the first and only plant I thought was going to make it all the way through flower is turning yellow on me;
IMAG06022.jpg

It was taking water every day and nothing has changed as far as water/nutes/temps, but now no water for two days and yellow leaf. I have been adding Nitrate to the feed for three weeks due to minor yellowing before. They are in 2 Ltr Hempy's in coco, so drainage is ok. Is she DOA or just getting ready sooner than I thought for chopping? the golf ball buds are rock hard but not very "frosty" looking, and the trics are turning cloudy. I am reluctant to invest in clones or seeds until I get at least one of these bag seed plants to finish without my newbie mistakes killing it. I am getting some low grade smoke from the failures but need to get better so I can supply my own meds due to cash flow since I was injured and can no longer work. Any help or advice would be great, Thanks. :peace:

PS she is 46 days since showing sex in flower, so I think that's only 6 and a half weeks.

Yeah TBD, I PH the water to 5.8 to 6.0 and cal the probe every time I use it.I thought it may be something else because she stop drinking, yesterday was the first day she didn't need water. Will she uptake the N if she aint drinkin'? Will give her a drink ASAP of two tsp per gal of the Nitrate I have. I stopped it last week when the others showed a bit of burn. I used a time release fert that Smokzalot had good results with but N def. did show on his too 3 wks into flower. Trying to scrape together cash for real nutes and new coco in the next week or two. Thanks, going to tend to that now. :peace:

She took more water than I thought by the weight of the pot. Plus gave everyone in the flowering tent some N enriched water to avoid the week three yellowing before it starts. The wilted one is sitting in the corner waiting for the reaper to claim her. Three weeks in what a shame, she had jumped 17" in 19 days and was unbelievable until the overnight crash. never even got to take any clones from her. :peace:

I am still trying to get through a successful grow and I kill more plants every day. First I broke the stem and dried out the best girl I had, then I over watered one last weekend and bang another one down
IMAG05993.jpg

I hoped she would come back but after 3 days hope is fading. Now today the first and only plant I thought was going to make it all the way through flower is turning yellow on me;
IMAG06022.jpg

It was taking water every day and nothing has changed as far as water/nutes/temps, but now no water for two days and yellow leaf. I have been adding Nitrate to the feed for three weeks due to minor yellowing before. They are in 2 Ltr Hempy's in coco, so drainage is ok. Is she DOA or just getting ready sooner than I thought for chopping? the golf ball buds are rock hard but not very "frosty" looking, and the trics are turning cloudy. I am reluctant to invest in clones or seeds until I get at least one of these bag seed plants to finish without my newbie mistakes killing it. I am getting some low grade smoke from the failures but need to get better so I can supply my own meds due to cash flow since I was injured and can no longer work. Any help or advice would be great, Thanks. :peace:

PS she is 46 days since showing sex in flower, so I think that's only 6 and a half weeks.

Is that soil? What's your medium?

do you pH the mix of your water?

Your plant has a bad N def and i would adjust the pH to 5.8 if not in that range and feed her some veg nutes for a week, then back to your normal feeding of flowering nutes...

It really looks as though that is growing in soil... If so 5.8 - 6.1 is WAAAY low for soil...

pH of Nutrient Solution and plant nutrition

The term pH is a direct measurement of the balance between acidic hydrogen ions (H+) and basic hydroxide ions (OH-), and can be measured with a pH meter. The pH of a solution can range between 0 (very acidic) and 14 (very basic). At a pH of 7.0, the concentrations of H+ and OH- are equal, and the solution is said to be neutral.

When growing plants hydroponically, (Left side of Fig1) the pH range commonly found in hydroponic nutrient solutions is between 5.5 and 6.2. In soil, the optimum range is from about 6.0 to 6.8. (right side of Fig1.) The reason that the pH of the nutrient solution is so important is that it affects nutrient solubility. Solubility is the ability of a nutrient to stay dissolved in a solution (water). Using (Fig1) as an example, the solubility of micronutrients (iron, manganese, zinc, copper, and boron) and phosphorus decrease as pH increases.
(Fig1)
pH%20chart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom