Yellowing that led to death on last starting on next

Well good day all, I would have to say the flush was too late or just didn't help.
IMAG06941.jpg
IMAG06964.jpg

IMAG06954.jpg

I know it has not even been 24 hrs but it is worse this morning than yesterday. The other plant, (AKA Crispy taco) I flushed showed no change but I expected that. UGGGG! I have had it with the Sh*t ferts in my plants so the three clones not doing so well were transplanted. I don't think I should do that in flower but the way they look i got nothing to loose by the added stress. I cleaned off as much of the MG infected coco as I could and put them into new bottles with clean coco and gave them a drink of 1/2 strength flower level feed (1/2 tsp of each of Gro/Micro/Bloom per gallon). What I found is that the roots stopped dead(so to speak) at the layer of MG+, and the same with the two other different strain clones in the nursery. I wondered why they were growing soooo very slow, No root mass at all. The clones in GH 3 part from the start had roots filling the solo cup in one week and these roots were not much bigger than when I put them in the cup 3 weeks ago. The worst of the clones in flower had a lot of MG where the roots stopped growing. I put too much in or didn't mix it around well enough I assume, but the roots never headed for the res. My thinking is that they are def. in everything because the root mass isn't large enough to support a plant that size no matter how much I feed them. Please tell me if I'm all wet here but it sounds good in my head. I am hopeful this is the base to my problems and new Nutes plus added flushing routine will do the trick. :peace:

maybe u can post a pic of the roots? sounds like u stil have some lot problems..

It can be/become very hard and stressing trying to figureout what all went wrong.. I recoment u go find a grow guide, a good detailed one even if u dont need or understand all it's saying.. maybe u gonna do later;)

It is much better being on the front with things like this.. try and avoid problems from the start so u don't have to deal with them later on.. (like when the enemy shows his head from behind he's cover.. shoot him now, so u don't have to later)
every time u stress ur plant/s u have to wait for it to recover witch means longer time to harvest..

I recomment to cut all the dead leaves on ur repotted plants... u did water it u say.. now give them time to recover.. don't handle them don't water them don't do nothing.. and see if they will survive kinda last hope i think

OK will do thanks. I did not take root pics but the problem plant had a bunch of MG+ in the center and limited root growth just around the outside. The re-potted ones are small clones one week into flower so I am hopeful. I am 98% sure it was the MG+ that is screwing with me. I am going to be following the journals of 420fied and twelve/12 to give me the starting point with the better nutes I am now using, and flipping them sooner as these members do for smaller final plants more in line with the 2Ltr size pot they are in.:peace:

I'd gently re-pot in a 5gln in good soil and not use any nutes for 30 days. PH water to 6.5 or so and blast it with light from every angle. That 2 ltr pot is no good..Worked for me one time. Sad to see her die.

Hey mate, just a guess.but maybe rootbound in them containers..Would prob cause these probs..

Noobie here and certainly had similar problems. First grow only yielded one plant out of six hydro/aeroponic. That one surviving plant had a root mass that almost took 1/4 of the 8 gallon reservoir. In looking at your pictures, if my root mass is typical, the pot you are growing in looks very small for good root development. Possibly repotting in a larger container free up root uptake? Just an observation, certainly no expertise here but I'm learning every day. Absolutely hate that I have drowned plants and ruined many $ worth of seeds through ignorance and incorrect diagnosis.

Back
Top Bottom