Yellow leaves

egs420

i was wondering what is causing the leaves on my plants to turn yellow? my plants are about 2 1/2 ft tall and the leaves at the bottom ft are turning yellow. is this natural or should i be doing something about it? any input is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grow condition's? Lights how far away, how strong, how many? nutes? what are you giving them, when and how much? Watering? under over watering? give a little more than just yellowing leaves

its outdoors and the only thing i give them is fish emulsion which ive used only one time and i try to keep the soil moist most of the time

Are they hard and crispy or like curling and like a little too wet? cause it could be a over watering problem, is it turning another color like white or brown?

no they are not crispy or curling but i do notice some whites and browns in the leaves, but the top of the plants are really green and look well.

Cannabis Nutrient And Deficiency Table - Great! look at this, in my opinion it might be over watering but look at this maybe it will help, I water when the soil is dry. OR maybe not getting light, after awhile of not getting enough light they turn yellow.

this was a couple weeks ago
P10104561.JPG

no they have been in these buckets from a seed but ive been thinking about putting them in 5gal buckets soon

i wanna say the middle of april. this is my first grow and i dont want them to die so its nice to hear they look alright

Hi please help me
I planting autoflower indoor for first time.now 7th day i transplant from rotit to 22liter pot.but my leaves flowers turned yellow,i used starter pck biobizz,my light is fc 6500 mars hydro is 50% and distance to flower is 30”.my tempreutre is 25-26c.my humidity 50-60%.what do i should until their leaves turned green.tnx

571C8F09-9D0A-4CB2-B74D-D5BF31A79B95.jpeg

1601079E-9929-4D40-90F1-3320539D3D73.jpeg

Hi please help me
I planting autoflower indoor for first time.now 7th day i transplant from rotit to 22liter pot.but my leaves flowers turned yellow,i used starter pck biobizz,my light is fc 6500 mars hydro is 50% and distance to flower is 30”.my tempreutre is 25-26c.my humidity 50-60%.what do i should until their leaves turned green.tnx

571C8F09-9D0A-4CB2-B74D-D5BF31A79B95.jpeg

1601079E-9929-4D40-90F1-3320539D3D73.jpeg
Hey @niloyou have posted in the wrong spot
Ask them to move it for you so you can get more attention.
Your girls are hungry looking they aren't eating properly. Also the light might be too close when they are so small.

Tnx for your answering
How i ask move it?
Now what should i do?
There is a button on bottom left says report. Hit that button and then type in box( please move to frequently asked questions. )

Back
Top Bottom