Yellow leaves

Dingdong64

420 Member
Hi Guys, I’m 2 weeks into flower and I’m getting a few yellow leaves on the plants. Ph is 6.0
83ED3EEE-3336-4671-9F25-B7B44E2F87BB.jpeg

Any idea what it could be and the cure?

what are you feeding? did you splash the leaves with solution?

Is there a possible heat issue as well? That leaf is pretty curled up.

More info is for sure needed. What type of grow, soil, dwc, promix etc? What type of light and how many watts. What are your room temperatures and humidity levels? Are there any other leaves doing this? Let's see a picture of the whole plant. Then maybe we can give a better answer

yes absolutely could be as well. If his plant stretched and the lights never were adjusted then the curling would definately be the reason from heat stress.

Certainly, happens from time to time. That's why I'd like to see the rest of the plant and what part of the plant this leaf came from.

I've been told that (not positive on this) that if a problem starts at the top of your plants, look into air, light and heat issues.. if it starts from the bottom, look into your pH levels, root zone, nutrients and even moisture levels.

As for deficiencies, there would have to be more than just this 1 effected leaf.

It has helped me in the past narrow down some issues. Luckily I haven't had to figure out any issues in a while, but just started flowering again myself.

Looks like Remy has you covered here but what type of medium are you in? Are you giving it Calmag? It appears to be a Calmag issue to me since you mentioned second week of flower...but still more info needed

I don't have him covered LMAO. I splashed the bottom leaves of a couple of my plants and that's what the leaves kinda looked like. the leaves minus the yellow parts look healthy green too so that's why i thought of asking.

I don't have him covered LMAO.
lol, OK fair enough. I typically don't like to step on someones toes when they jump in first to assist, so I probably should have rephrased it differently. Some people will only ask a basic question first, which I do sometimes as well because many times you never hear back from the OP, and to go into a lot of details right away can be all for not. It's a feel thing I guess. Enjoy your week brother!
:Namaste:

lol, OK fair enough. I typically don't like to step on someones toes when they jump in first to assist, so I probably should have rephrased it differently. Some people will only ask a basic question first, which I do sometimes as well because many times you never hear back from the OP, and to go into a lot of details right away can be all for not. It's a feel thing I guess. Enjoy your week brother!
:Namaste:

I was just trying to coax more info out of him for the more experienced growers. I actually had a few yellow leaves on one of my blue rhinos today. totally yellow but healthy looking otherwise. I'm not gonna freak out about it unless it continues.

I actually had a few yellow leaves on one of my blue rhinos today. totally yellow but healthy looking otherwise. I'm not gonna freak out about it unless it continues.
Well make sure you keep an eye on it my friend. Remember, when a plant is trying to tell you something it typically wont fix itself unless it gets some sort of interaction from the grower. So, if you have yellow now, and it's early in it's growth, or veg stage, then chances are that yellowing will not go away and may in fact get worse.
Don't be afraid to come back and ask for help if you find you need it. Have a great week!

Well make sure you keep an eye on it my friend. Remember, when a plant is trying to tell you something it typically wont fix itself unless it gets some sort of interaction from the grower. So, if you have yellow now, and it's early in it's growth, or veg stage, then chances are that yellowing will not go away and may in fact get worse.
Don't be afraid to come back and ask for help if you find you need it. Have a great week!

thanks broski. I feel like she wants more nitrogen. been feeding on the light side i plan to give a little more grow and a little more cal mag because i like the smell : )

thanks broski. I feel like she wants more nitrogen. been feeding on the light side i plan to give a little more grow and a little more cal mag because i like the smell : )
You bet, we're here to help each other. Sounds like you got things under control, so enjoy the harvest once ready with that Blue Rhino!

Back
Top Bottom