Yellow stains - Need some help

the big lebow

hi guys! my plant is 15 days old and this is my time growing any thing!
im using easy to grow system with cocoPerlite
iv got this led

Roleadro COB LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Hydroponic Indoor Plant Veg&Bloom(400w)

the seed is auotomat flower
mySpace growth is 23'x23'x4.9 feet.
i have to blowers, one for incoming air and one take the air out
using Humidifier for keep the place withe 65 % humidity
the temp most of the time 23-25c.
2 days ago i filled the water tank withe 12 liters water i balanced the EC to 0.6 with Distilled water Because my tap water gat 0.9 ec. then i balanced the PH to 5.8 and then i fertilized...
today a yellow stains came out and the cotlayd flower r very yellow.
1zxvzuc.png

i think something stop his growing, he look small for 15 days i think...
if some one can help me i really appreciate this. thank u for read that and sorry for my english.

Starting from seed the plant can go for a few weeks with no food after two weeks or so time runs out and it's time to feed yellow means your lacking nitrogen, Feeding time :morenutes::morenutes: But you said you just fertilized meaning you feed the plant :high-five:so give it a few day and it will be fine not to worry and sound like you have a nice set up and everything in check

thanks for the quick answering :)
can u see clearly the stains in the pic?

Currently the ph is 6.6 and the ec 0.9 do u think i should change the water in the tank, balanced the ph and ec and then fertilize again?
or i should wait and hope for growth?

i would change the water to start over to make sure everything is good and you should see some growth just go easy with the food as she old but still looks young keep us updated good luck

Back
Top Bottom