Amateur needs some help

the big lebow

hi gays! my plant is 15 days old and this is my first time growing any thing!
im using easy to grow system with cocoPerlite
iv got this led

Roleadro COB LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Hydroponic Indoor Plant Veg&Bloom(400w)

the seed is auotomat flower
mySpace growth is 23'x23'x4.9 feet.
i have to blowers, one for incoming air and one take the air out
using Humidifier for keep the place withe 65 % humidity
the temp most of the time 23-25c.
2 days ago i filled the water tank withe 12 liters water i balanced the EC to 0.6 with Distilled water Because my tap water gat 0.9 ec. then i balanced the PH to 5.8 and then i fertilized...
today a yellow stains came out and the cotlayd flower r very yellow.
1zxvzuc.png

i think something stop his growing, he look small for 15 days i think...
if some one can help me i really appreciate this. thank u for read that and sorry for my english.

It looks like a phosphorus problem when i spay my seedlings with ph 6 water and my clones they all die from phosphorus problem.

Hello,the reason the autoflower is so small is because autoflowers must be on a 24 hour light cycle for at least 2 weeks or till it starts flowering,then switch to 18/6 or 20/4, the more light the better because their autoflowers,autoflowers will start flowering after 15 to 30 days,you might as well hit them with as much light as possible,i grew think different, from ducth passion,got almost 4oz,that was only a 3 gal geopot,with coco,next time I will use a 5 or 7 gal,that should triple my yeild,i also grew Northern lights auto from nirvana same technique.came out awsome,got about 3 oz,3 gal geopot,,ill post some pics later.good luck.Happy Growing..

Autos need no light cycle whatsoever. Its all in the genetic of the cross to a landrace strain. More light equals more growth with autos.

Your right,no schedule is needed,but it still needs plenty of light during the first month,it's crucial when trying to grow large autoflowers.the genetics of a plant still needs a host to properly bring out the genetics 100%.proper feeding,water ect,for most growers Genetics cover the growers behind when thay make mistakes,theirs only a hand full of growers who cover the Genetics behind.HAPPY GROWING..

and what about the yellow stains?
its not important the flower will spend some time in the night? for the metabolism?
and what should i do now except changing the light cycle?

Ive got an auto growing atm its under 18/6 and its flourishing. There is an argument for dark periods with them as it does let the plant do what it would do in the dark. You could leave an auto fun under 24/0 until its harvested the day/night cycle means nothing to it, hell you could even run it on 11/13 its whole life if you wanted.

As for your question I wouldnt worry to much about the coyts, mine always turn yellow after ive got a few sets of true leaves. They've done their job and are no longer needed. My auto started slow as well was tiny for a while then exploded with some growth. If you got your PH sorted and the temps and humidity seem fine. Your using distilled water so id look in to some cal mag it can help with using distilled water. Not looking like an P deficiency just a bit slow, give it time to get its roots down and all should be fine.

bay the way he is under 20/4 since day 1.
did u guys notice to the left leave? his gat yellow stains and it looks cloudy, now even worst!
should i need to ignore it?
or empty the tank and fill with a distilled water and then balance the PH?

bay the way he is under 20/4 since day 1.
did u guys notice to the left leave? his gat yellow stains and it looks cloudy, now even worst!
should i need to ignore it?
or empty the tank and fill with a distilled water and then balance the PH?
what's up guys,I'm still learning,i only speak from my own experience.start ing on a 20/4 From seed is much safer and. Probly the smartest way to go,BUT.autoflowers are extremely durable,a can be pushed further the reg cannabis plants,the only time I gave them dark ness,is when I wanted to give my lights and heating pad,,a rest,(ROOT RAIDIANCE) heat pad really helps through out the entire grow,once my autos started flowering I placed them out side for about 12 hours,then returned them back to my led 12 watt grow buddies for an additional 6 to 7hours indoor,I never leave my plants out over night,one 12 watt led grow buddie
Per plant,works fine I used 3 lights for 2 plants,plus heating pad per plant,or fit two plants for one pad will work.I also never used Distilled water before?I only use spring water,combined with lots of alkaline,or just rotate,one week spring water,next week alkaline,my favorite alkaline water to use is called ALKALINE 88, which is 8.8 ph.I pay 5 bucks for 2 ,3 liter bottles,gets expensive,but the smells,flavors, and potency are beyond real,also ESSENTIA WATER is a little better and more expensive, This is 9.5 ph., From my experience,next time I would go with at least a 5 or 7 gal,instead of 3 gal,and I would hit them a little longer with the 24 hour light schedule,i did the 24 hour light cycle for 3 weeks,and went to 18/6. 1 week ,before it started flowering,that one week in my opinion,cost me atleast an ounce,maybe more.if you're plant hasent started flowering yet,i would hit it for 24 hours until it does start flowering since you're a little behind the curve already,or of that have started flowering,start tying down each individual spear or shoots,opening up the center of the plant,i did not super crop,top,nothing to cause to much stress,because thay have already been on a 24 hour light cycle ,that's enough stress for them to recover from,in my opinion,.I harvest all my plants in sections,starting with the ripest tops,then I'll wait atleast 3 days,then clip the middle section,then finally after 3 to 5 days I remove the bottom, This ensurs all my buds potency is the same,you lose about 70% of your buds,when you pull the entire plant at once,try it,its called boutique harvesting.sorry for going of subjects,hope some of this info,helps.good luck,HAPPY GROWING.p.s..I know regular spring water for 99 cents a gal,has a bad reputation,but if that's what you can afford, it works great ,i use it some times if money is funny.even the 25 cents a gallon at the do it yourself water stations in front of groceriy stores,I've used all of them and grew AMAZING medication,the plants love spring water over any other water on the planet,i my opinion,

iv got this led

Roleadro COB LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Hydroponic Indoor Plant Veg&Bloom(400w)

2 days ago i filled the water tank withe 12 liters water i balanced the EC to 0.6 with Distilled water Because my tap water gat 0.9 ec. then i balanced the PH to 5.8 and then i fertilized...
1zxvzuc.png

if some one can help me i really appreciate this. thank u for read that and sorry for my english.
Looks like to wet leaves are drooping just looks water logged almost

iv got this led

1zxvzuc.png

How close to the light do u keep her

Back
Top Bottom