Yellowing and drying

Svskiler

Auto Jack Herrer
Small Grow tent setup
Flowering Stage
200W warm light cfl
Well ventilated

So this is 1 month and it looks like s**t . Im still trying to save this one. Its in flower now and I used fish mix and bio bloom from biobizz in low dosage to use them to it. But looks like tip of the leafs are yellowing and drying out. Is this defficiency or to much nutrient? Water ph is alright.

What else can I do to make this plant grow like it should? I used a lot of light and good nutes . Sometimes
I think the seed might have been retarded

image23151.jpg

What's your soil got in it?

she is stunted and that looks like nute burn to me.

With my autos I use prefertilised soil and don't start feeding until 1 week after final transplant. I also use BioBizz fish mix and biobizz bloom.

In spite of the schedules nute manufacturers set out, I always start nutes for Autos at 1/4 strength and increase as needed/tolerated. I also do not start adding bloom nutes until the quick upward stretch stops at about week 6.

Sensitivity to nutes is one of the Achilles heels of Autos.

Can't say whether you have problems with your grow room setup cos I'm an outside grower. I am sure more experienced folk will weigh in.

Keep smiling :grinjoint:

You say the ph is alright... What is it? By the looks of that lady she is overwatered which will stunt growth, yellow leaves, brown tips and leads to droopy leaf tips. From the picture you are experiencing all of those... What is the drainage like? How long between watering? Anything more than 4 days and there is a problem... Something to think about... Good luck!

As a 1 month auto, I say you kill it and start over.

I believe that your slow start is not enough for the Rudy genes to recover from. That plant will start to flower in 2-3 weeks. You will get some bud off the plant, but it will be mall and not very good.

If you are short on space, kill it and start over.

If you want to keep it, stop the nutes immediately. If you are using quality soil, you never want to feed for the first month. The soil has everything it needs to feed the plant for the first four weeks. With fertilizer, always start with a low dose, I go 1/4, and move your way up week to week until you find the level of nute they want. I feed veg nutes to my autos in weeks five and six, then start flower nutes week seven. Since most autos harvest in 10 weeks or less, i usually only feed four times. I use organic nutes and do not flush. Chop the whole plant, dry until branches turn crispy, trim, cut, cute, smoke, relax.

Back
Top Bottom