Medium - Rootit cube
PPM - 1400
PH - 5.8
RH - 40% to 55%
Room Temperature -27c
Solution Temperature -18c
Room Square Footage - 10
Pests - None Known

Problem: Yellowing budsites and buds, read about adding calmag to help out but haven't seen any significant improvement in about one week, So now I'm uploading pics. Adjusted my light higher up incase its because its to close, my first grow so would love some support :)

Around 20 days of flower.

31886.jpg

16689.jpg
22365.jpg
41464.jpg

Hi!
Drinkable tapwater, 7.0 ph and around 40ppm

Checking my nutrients now and they say 0.03%Fe in both canna flores a and b.
Using canna flores A+B,
Canna Cannazym, Canna boost.

Actually my PH has been shooting up lately, checking it in the morning its about 7, and i adjust it to 5.5-5.8 and at the evening its still 5.8, but then usually it rises again at night.

measured the distance now and I previously had the lights 40cm above the canopy.. now its 60cm.

thx for helping out aswell, looked up iron deficiency and it sure looks similar..

Your ph shooting up in the middle of the night is directly related to nutrients(or at least it has been with me). Plants do most of their growing during night time, that's why you won't see a drastic ph change till the next day (they are too busy converting nutrients into sugars).
As far as your lights go 60cm should be fine, if it was bleaching then it should take a while for them to recover. Recovery time is usually doubled when they are in the flowering stage.

Now I'm not really familiar with the canna nutrients, so I can't give you help on amounts... sorry. It could be as simple as a nitrogen deficiency. But I do have a couple questions that will make solving your problem a little easier:

How big is your nutrient reservior?
What type of system do you run (nft, dwc, rdwc, aero).
Do you have an ec or ppm reader? If so, what's the reading?
How do your roots look/smell?

Hope we can figure this out.
Really hoping someone else chimes in as I'm not very experienced, I only know what I've researched and experienced, and I haven't experienced a lot.

Around 50-60L I think. DWC with 4x airstones in the reservoir,
I do have a ppm reader.. reads about 1500 now, haven't added any nutrients in a while and it keeps rising so I just add water..
Haven't opened it up to check on the roots in a while gonna do that later today.

Checked the roots now aswell, nutrient stained but not looking unhealthy in any way.. and not really smelling bad what I could tell.

Yeah, I'll try adding iron first and wait a couple of days and if its not fixed I'll change the res =) thx for ur help so far :D

Try changing the res with just plain ph water for a couple days. It's starting to sound more like a lockout.
Once you are done with the flush then change your water and add your regular nutrients.

I don't know what canna makes as far as mixes for different stages of the plant but I assume you are using a bloom solution correct?

Yes its a bloom a and b solution + canna "cannazym" and canna "boost" hehe :p

Back
Top Bottom