Yellowing Leaves - Outdoor Grow

Okay its been a while... been super busy

To give you an update of where I am at right now I took a pick of a cola of each plant to show where each one is in its flowering.

Cola114.jpg

Cola211.jpg

Cola37.jpg

and the clone....................

CloneCola.jpg

Very, very, very, sad update today. Here is a pic to explain:

Catipellars.jpg

These are the two that I have found so far. Each on a different plant. Not much damage to the buds yet, but I have been picking off what I assume to be poo pellets. Good news is the plant that is not as far as the other two (second pic in the above post) doesn't seem to have any pellets on it. Should I crop the two affected ones now before they get out of control? I have only been flushing for the last three days. Any suggestions is much appreciated.

dont let them change your grow plans, just be super vigilant and get rid of the little critters as they appear. not quite sure of the life cycle of these things, but if there are any eggs on your plants you cant see, you would want them to hatch and catch the wrigglers as you see them. if there is likely to be eggs on the buds you will also need to keep a close eye after the chop too through the curing time, last thing you want is to be smoking bugs, lol.

one thing i did see the other day was a guy killing bugs in a frog tank by taking the frogs out and upping the co2 to lethal levels.

any way you can build a skirt around your plants to hold the air in and bomb them with co2?

dont think a super high dose of co2 for one single sitting will mess with the plants in any way, but it sure as hell will kill a whole swathe of creepy crawleys =D

I looked for hours yesturday and could not find anymore. I was told that they are very small and very hard to see. There may be more burrowed into the buds :( another friend of mine has lost three plants to them. As of today they have had straight water for 4 days. I have been also putting a dripping hose on them keep water cycling through them. Most likely i am going to chop the two tonight.

im so glad i grow indoors, had a few tiny little flies that bug me now and then that i think must come from the soil. but i also have some tiny spiders that moved into my farm from the attic and its the only safe place for spiders in my house...anything bigger than a money spider becomes a green smear. hate the bloody things, but i never harm them outdoors, just wish they would learn to stay out of human houses.

Back
Top Bottom