Yoda OG Kush

Blizeek

3 weeks old, my 4 Yoda OG Kush plants.

IMAG03926.jpg

IMAG03917.jpg

Never heard of Yoda og what breeder are they? They look nice

Yeah, I was unsure about it too, that's what made me get it. I ordered them as clones. I have new smoked Yoda OG and I was stoked to grow it. Here is what I read about it before I decided to grow it.

Strain Name: Yoda OG Kush

Grade: A+

Type: Indica Dominant

Origins: Chem Dawg x ( Lemon Thai x Old World Paki Kush )

Looks: Looks like Yoda in Marijuana Form. Like it’s OG brothers and sisters, this bud contains those beautiful orange strains spouting out of it’s light green core. It is Completely covered in crystals with swollen trich heads looking to burst, super pale buds that equal it’s pale sugar leaves, and it’s just huge & plumpy. Chunky balls of Yoda gold.

Smell: This dank devil will infest your house in it’s earthly smell. So rough even the neighbors might smell it. This scent will last you for days; rich and pure. Imagine a dash of vanilla scent with a garden of OG bud surrounding it; love it.

Taste: Taste like some sort of ice cream to me. Lemony taste, with a burst of vanilla, orange, and maybe some other fruits. This Kush is truly Majestic.

Effects: If you are an old fan of old school California kush of PK from back in the day, this is the strain for you. The first second I took a hit I felt smooth and relaxed. I’d laid on my couch for a good two hours. Careful not to take too much, this kush may knock you out (although it didn’t knock me out and I’m still a beginner). The effects are mostly located on the body, although there is a slight tingle on the the spine and the cerebral area. A fun experience when you have nothing to do, and your favorite movie is on. Enjoy this one from California Ladies & Gentlemen.

Potency: Very High. Add this to your Star Wars Collection: OG Skywalker, OG Darth Vader, Etc.

Yoda OG Kush Review | Medical Marijuana Strains

What kind of lights you using? They look super stretched out. Not sure what you guys are looking at but they do not look happy at all. They look like they have been searching for light. Check the node spacing. This is happy looking to you guys??

I believe hydromanster was speaking about the large stretching in between the nodes of the plants...i agree there is significant stretch going on there. When you started flowering how far away from the tops of the plants was your light?

Back
Top Bottom