You know you smoke too much when...

You smoke to much when every time your in a car you look at every plant you drive by to see if its a marijuana plant or not.

when your in the middle of doing something and you stop and stare at the ground for 5 minutes trying to decipher your thoughts and what you were doing before you stopped

Mr. Bubbles said:
when your in the middle of doing something and you stop and stare at the ground for 5 minutes trying to decipher your thoughts and what you were doing before you stopped

haha happens all the time.

You know you smoke too much when your lighter is plugged directly into a gas main.

You know you smoke too much when you can recognize different brands of bud in the dark without lighting them up.

It's when you've blazed with a seller, bought two ozeez of fine, stuffed the baggies in a brown paper bag, placed said brown bag in the passeneger seat, then when asked by the cop that pulled you over at 2 am 'whaz in the bag sir' Oh, I respond 'it's my lunch officer, wanna look?' toooo stoned to remember their content. Fortunately he passed.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">one man's too much is another man's not enough (case in point....me) and can anyone please tell me why i get so much extra space on my reply's? pretty please</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

When you buy your rolling papers in the commercial pack, complete with dispenser.

Cpt, I just thought your posts were big because you were stoned...:smokin:
Peace and happiness:peace:

When u name ur only two kids. One name Mary, while the other is juana. Get it, MaryJuana. LOl. I hope nobody ever did this. But it'll be some funny shit. for those who get this post just laugh. For those who don't get this post, just move on to the next one.

...when you're thinking to yourself: "Oh my god I'm so high, I wonder if everybody is just as high as I am. Or maybe not. Maybe it's just me. I'm trying so hard to keep my eyes open...I wonder if I'm the stoniest of them all. Oh god...this is so hard...I can't...ugh."

not to sound like a asshole but i dont think there is such a thing as smoking to much.. you can never have enough. these are true of consistent smokers though..haha

You know you are a stoner if...

When you have it, all you want to do is smoke it. When you don't have it, all you do is look for it.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom