You know you smoke too much when...

^^ Trust me...it has happened to me....maybe Im just to energetic about the sex?? But yeah...we dont do it now when we're stoned because of the buzz kill.

You know you're too high when you wake up a little confused slash dazed in the morning.

Cash. $. Bowls said:
you know you smoke to much...

when an animal runs out in front of the car and you say, "omg! was that an armadillo!? i swear it."...and you live in california and are in the inner city.

Doesn't mean anything...there's an armadillo on my fence right now....Oh wait...that's a 'possum. LMAO :smokin:

johnnybuds said:
haha i never know when im high anymore :Rasta:
Me too bud, im permastoned my co-worker calls me. I like to get retarded high nowadayz with my vaporizer though, its something different after all these years.

You know you smoke too much when....
-bought a vaporizer cause your tired of coughing up peices of ur lungs every morning.
-When the footlong just doesnt seem like enough sandwich
-You can hear a bong bubbling from 1,000 feet away.

you know uve smoked to much when u run a red light and then 5 mins later realize it and sayy fuck!

lol yahh soo soo ture! or when u forget where ur driving and miss all the turns..

Or, when you're stopped at a red light, the light turns green, and you can't remember how to make the car go foward.

That happened to me just earlier. And I drive a stick... so I choked. lol

You know you've smoked just the right amount when you can see the components of GDP (yes, gross domestic product...i'm an economist) in hyperspatial geometric functions, and they are absolutely correct!

You know you've smoked too much when you find yourself in front of MATLAB, coding the model, and realize you are forgetting it function by function and just getting hungrier and hungrier for skittles...
/sigh

Yes, eggheads smoke dope too..it's the only way we can relate with the rest of the world! :)

You know you smoke too much when someone offers you weed and you buy some because you love seeing and having all different tyes of weed!

You think you smell weed all the time

and who ever said when you hear money amounts u think of how much weed you can buy its so true.

when you just start laughing out of nowhere...then your friends gets pissed off cause they think your laughing at them..which only makes you laugh more when you say." I'm not laughing at you.."..so they leave all mad ..which makes you laugh even harder...cause you just cant stop laughing..XD

I can't help I get geeked...*shrug*

When you invite your buddys over to blaze some bowls they all come over you take out your box open it up and theirs a note from yuorself syaing, Sorry I smokedall of our weed tell your friends i'm sorry lol then a picture of a smiley face under the note. luckily I got more that day lol.

Back
Top Bottom