You know you smoke too much when...

? why is the tip of you finger black?

damn. that must get hot!

dankcloset said:
hahahahaha
you know u smoke to much when u wash ur finger 4 times and it still looks like this.
100_0840.JPG

hahahah yeah i kno wut ur talkin bout

personally i use the lighter or some other tool because i dont like my fingers lookin like that

fallenvelvet said:
<table width=400 align=center border=1 bordercolor=black cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2>
<tr><td bgcolor=#66CCFF align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
You Know You're a Pothead When...</font></td></tr>
<tr><td align=left bgcolor=#FFFFFF>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 10pt;'>
You think the song "Truckin'" by the Grateful Dead should replace the national anthem.

Your music collection is worth more than your vehicle.

Your bong is taller than your dog.

It takes you more than 30 minutes to roll a joint.

You set your wedding date for 4/20.

You take off April 20th every year and treat it as a holiday.

You spent your last bit of money to score some herbs and don't have enough gas money to get home but you don't care.

You start every sentence with - uhhh!.

You intentionally roll seeds in your joints on independence day so you can hear the popping because you don't have money to buy fireworks.

You eat at Taco Bell more than 8 times a week.

You wear sunglasses at night, and see better.

You go to the corner store and the clerk automatically tosses a pack of rolling papers on the counter.

Your pot tray is fuller than your refrigerator.

Your bong gets washed more than your dishes.

You sell your car for gas money

You are the only tobacco smoker in the room and you look at the cigarette in the ashtray and ask, "Is that my cigarette?"

You're eating something on your way home thinking about what you're gonna eat when you get home!

Every cylinderical object you see, turns into plans on a new smoking device....

Just to be religous, you observe 4:20 in every time zone.

Someone has ever come up to you on the street and said "Hi" and you said "Yep."

You thought the ebola virus was a type of weed.

You think being stoned to death would be a damn good way to go out.

You have ever smoked pot before 8 o'clock in the morning.

You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other pothead friends.
</font></td></tr></table>
<br><br>
<div align="center">
<b><a href="Are You Addicted to Gossip?">Get Your Own Addicted Meme Here</a></b>
<br><br>
More cool things for your blog at
<a href="Blogthings">Blogthings</a>
</div>
damn ...almost all of those apply to me ...or
your video game collection is worth more than your car
your pets name directly relates to weed (smokey, zig zag, dutchass)
your friend starts talkin wile your rollin a blunt and you tell him to shut up so you can consentrate.
you go in the store to buy a blunt wrap and the clerk allready knows what kind you want
you name all of your smoking pices and treat them as part of the faimly
you carry headphones evrywhere you go
you argue with yourself about what pipe you want to use
you get high and spend more than an hour talking to your friends about other times you wer high
you spend more on weed than you do on the bills
you have a fish tank in evry room of the house
you wer watching that 70's show wile you wer high and actually got pissed off that you wernt a teenager back then
you watch cartoon network more than your kids

that list is great

I know I smoke too much when.....I open my pot box and my stoner dog comes a runnin....

thatd be so chill

you know the best person i have seen rolling a joint was.... this guy driving around was wasted and broke up all the weed for him.. he put a zig zag in his plam and then opened his hand... mind you driving with one hand drunk on a back road in the middle of no where.... but put the weed in his hand in the zig zag and he closed his hand and twisted it with his finger tips and rolled an awsome joint man with one hand and doing all that lol, it was awsome had to give him kodos for that one

Harvest said:
You know you smoke too much when...
...you learn to function normaly when high.
...you can watch powerpuff girls, and laugh.
...you spend $20+ at a fastfood joint.
...if someone is smoking you automaticly know.
...you can make a piece out of anything.

Keep em Comming :bongrip:
all this shit is so true
its so funny
DAMN i think i smoke a lot of weed

... when you go down to the kitchen in the morning and all your eggs bacon sausage hash browns and bread are gone because you got hungry the night before

You know you smoke too much when you have like 10 packs of rollies, each with like 2 papers taken out of it...

Shaggy419 said:
... I'm in Florida...believe me, even though our weather has improved--we are still awaiting more hurricanes and go on knowing our state looks like a limp cock of the country. Trust me, it does.....

Peace and pot!

Shaggy

IT DOES AND IT IS!

You know you have smoked too much when you wake up the next morning, 5 pounds heavier, and your daughter is excited cause she asked to have a sleepover when you were high and of course, you said YES!!! Guess I'll have to smoke some more....

When you keep repeating posts..

Back
Top Bottom