You know your high when

Re: You know your high when....

I don't know where to post my funny stoner momments so ill just post it right here.
So I don't know about you but when im stoned i get the insane giggles and everything is so darn funny, well the other day i was at a my homeboys house with a bunch of other friends, and one of my funny friends was sitting on the couch and another was sitting across the room well their was a fan by the one on the couch and she keep freaking out cuz the fan kept comeing on and she would be like "OMG how did this turn on agian?" and she did this for like maybe 45 min. the funny part is the friend across the room had a remote to the fan and you could hear when he would push the button and she never caught on,, it was too funny to watch her freak out about it when he had the remote the whole time.

you know your high when your cheek muscles are sore from smiling to much at these comments.

also you know your high when you stare at the work cheek for 5 mins...

You know your high when the keys to your new apartment don't work because you're trying to use the ones from your old apartment. - Did this once after stopping by a bud's to try his honey oil. Had to get the caretaker to let me in.

You know you are high when you pour the Bailey's into the coffee pot where the water goes.............

:peace:
WillyB

You know you're high when you are watching TV, and during the commercials you can't remember for the life of you what show you were just watching.

LOL!!! Ive got a DVR and I bet there 3-4 half watched shows on it right now. Had some good couch nug mixed with hash!!

You know your high when your playing Halo and the TV doesnt tell you who you killed/who killed you, your popcorn does...and you cant stop laughing at the popcorn.

:tokin:

You know your high when the music stopped five minutes ago and you're friends are all laughing as continue to hula-hoop to the beat..

(we hoop when were high, it's cool. Hula-hoops are cool.)

You know your high when your smoking that last bowl and 30 minutes later you realize you've been holding the pipe in your hands the entire time.
That happens to me around the 9th bowl.

You know your high when you get something out of the ice box come back to the television and can't find the remote.So you look for like an hour and then one of your buddies would like a drink so you tell him it's in the fridge,and bam ,there's the remote sitting on the fridge shelf.I have done this a few times.:smokin:

When you try a new strain and then sit there for 20 minutes debating in your mind as to whether you are high or not... Then you end it with a big chuckle realizing you are way High.... :smokin:

You know you're high when you look over to see why the person next to you isn't taking the pipe you're trying to hand them, only to find your dog sitting there, looking at you as if to say "f***ing stoner!"

You know your high when...
You eat a Twinky, Liver, Sourkraut, Sardine Burrito... smothered in Pea Soup and Lemon Chunks.
and then think it should be on the Mc Donalds menu.

SkinnyChef said:
You know your high when...
You eat a Twinky, Liver, Sourkraut, Sardine Burrito... smothered in Pea Soup and Lemon Chunks.
and then think it should be on the Mc Donalds menu.

I'm high now and that sounds gross! Haha sorry!

You know you're high when you wash your hair with body wash and then realize it :/

I also tend to wash my body and then question if i've already washed myself. damn i go through a lot of body wash!

You know your high when, even though it was really funny, you are the only person in the theater laughing:biglaugh:, and everyone who's not is looking at you..

(It was before school had gotten out, so it's only about ten people in the place, which made things especially awkward..)

That's me, yesterday, at my local theater's first showing of 'Your Highness'^^
I got Toasted in the parking lot on some OG Kush.;) By the time I got inside I was too stoned to find the right room and walked around this whole place before I found it! It was theater 9... out of 10!! IT WAS RIGHT AT THE FRONT!

Better than Pineapple Express, which I loved. Pure awesome. I recommend you see it post haste and do so fucked up.

Back
Top Bottom