You know your high when

This seems to happen to me a lot. We'll be watching something funny, or talking about something funny and i'll get up to go to the bathroom, and while doing my thing i'll randomly think about it and bust out laughing to myself while on the toilet lol. My husband comes in and checks on me to make sure i'm okay! :bigblush:

You know your high when friends have been speaking to you for 4-5 minutes straight but you can only look at them in a confused fashion.

You know you're high when you watch 2001: A Space Odyssey and "get it" but then you come down and realize you forgot what you figured out when you were ripped and the movie too long to recapture the moment so you give up and eat some munchies and fall a sleep. phew! :lot-o-toke:

:peacetwo:

You know your high when you get in your car and start it and then in a stoned fashion find the right radio station then try to start the car a second time that comes with a very uncomfertable grind from the starter.:goodjob:

ive contemplated doing this after a session but it never happened.

You know your high when instead of trying to creep down the steps to your apartment, you think its just far better and easier to run down to the 1st floor yelling...."IM FUCKING HIIIIIIGGGGHHHH!". hehe.

i smoke in my bathroom though so, maybe next time.

This actually happened ... you know your high when you trying pouring a bowl into cereal and your mom looks at you like your retarded .

You roll a joint, put it behind your ear and leave the house...Go to smoke it....can't find it....Go back home.....look for it for about 20 minutes.....can't find it there....Go back to the gas station you stopped at for your soda to look for it....And than as you are scoping out the floor without looking too obvious.....have the clerk at the register say, "Is that a joint behind your ear"....OOPS!!! Yes, it happened a few months ago...:slide::slide::slide::slide:

When you get caught smoking by someone you dont know and you ask if they want to join in and to my surprise the answer was yes . made a new friend that day
:joint:

You know youre high...
When you take out the trash then end up going on an adventure
When you look in the mirror for 2 hours
When the hallway is looking wayyy too long to go down
When you keep on checking your fridge even though theres nothing there
When you thought you were listening to Blackbird once when reality its been on a loop playing over again 7 times
:roorrip:

Sounds more like shroooooms or... well, you know!

You know youre high...
When you take out the trash then end up going on an adventure
When you look in the mirror for 2 hours
When the hallway is looking wayyy too long to go down
When you keep on checking your fridge even though theres nothing there
When you thought you were listening to Blackbird once when reality its been on a loop playing over again 7 times
:roorrip:

+rep... thanks for the laugh, or is that the meds again... :)

You know your stoned when you call your boy outside to chew his ass for not feeding the dog and then when he gets there... you forget exactly what you were going to say... DOH!

Yup... did this just about an hour ago :/

Haha thanks , the meds prolly added to it :bong:
You know your high when you get done smoking and forget that your high and you decide to get high (again)

Back
Top Bottom