Your stoner quotes

Re: Your stoner quotes.

among some of us sumter county psychopathic clowns theres several short qoutes we like to shout, RapeSauce, Raptorsass, and Crack-Baby are my favorites.

Because your ears have the buzz on, lol.

It's a curious thing. Can all be discussing the same subject, chattering on, giving reasonably intelligent responses...

And then one person says, "What was I talking about?"

And suddenly no one has a clue.

I ponder. I wonder. Does the human animal have a rather elaborate "communication autopilot" program that works fine until there is an error, but that is insufficient of itself to resume?

Hmm... Sativas.

Love 'em.

That's so true, but the funniest part is the next time you smoke that's the first thing you think of.

Today I was showing my plant which i have growing in the garden to two of my mates; ben ( who has been growing it with me) and gav, as i had just got back from holiday a couple of days ago. gav asked me how i watered it whilst i was away and i told him my mum had looked after it. he said ' Ah you couldve got one of those water drip systems for when you go on holiday' and ben says : " fuck no, thats like hiring a nanny to breastfeed your baby"

we were so high, pissing ourselves :Rasta:

haha my first job when i was 18 i had it for 3 years an came in high all the time cause i worked at DQ, one friday night me an three buddys hot boxxed a whole oz, an quarter of some High minds like my car was so smokey so we get hungy an pull up through the drive thorugh an were still passin a blunt around an we pull up to the window an all this smoke came flyin out of the car my boss was handin me my food ha

You wanna buzz?Catch a fly and stick it up your nose.My older cousin used to say that me when i came around asking for herb back in the day.

thats like hiring a nanny to breastfeed your baby"

You can do that? Wow, talk about a Kelly Girl.

I bet the interview process is a real hoot.

"man i feel fucked" stoner friend: " huh why? is it hahaha " me: rolls eyes bak* wht shud we do"? com lets go " stoner friend: come! End of convo stay sittin ther smoking more and going nower lol

"man i feel fucked" stoner friend: " huh why? is it hahaha " me: rolls eyes bak* wht shud we do"? com lets go " stoner friend: come! End of convo stay sittin ther smoking more and going nower lol

that has happened so many times haha

After getting waaayyyy baked(and a fair bit of drinking) My friend had packed another bong and passed it to me, "Greens are yours." I had no idea he had packed one and I was F**KED UP, plus his new SYN gets you really high anyway. I was terrified, so, very timidly, I said, ":trance:...No thank you?" LIKE I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE! I'm so stupid when I'm high...

We actually wrote a note to remind me to post that on this thread..

(Also, this is by far my favorite smily: :trance: Just felt like putting that out there.)

This isn't really related, but my friend is always way less stoned than I am. We finally figured that it's because of our size difference. I'm about 140lbs and he's about 200lbs, so I end up getting effed up by the time he's just pleasantly high. And He won't just smoke more than me! I'm like, "Dude! Just smoke 1.5 times what I do and we should be about square!" and he's like, "That's not cool, it's not fair", so I reply, "It's not fair that you have be less high than I am either!"

We do this like once a month.. His girlfriend thinks we got married when she was out of town some time..

Bill Hicks - On the 8th day God looked at his creation, perfect in every way, then said "oh my ME" "I left pot everywhere" "that's going to give people the impression they should... USE IT!"

and...

"don't you think making Nature against the law seems a little UNNATURAL?"

hey Hicks hope the greens are just as good on the other side, if not better!

"wait dude are we at the one place that were trying to get to earlier?"

we had left to go a party and decided to light up a joint first and we ended up driving around for a couple hours and we smoked a half ounce

"I.....cannot..be smoking like this! its too much! too much! much too much! fuck!"
- my room mate jessica who rarely gets high after smoking a joint with me on a camping trip:smokin:

Give a man a nug and he'll be happy for an hour. Give him a seed and he'll be happy for a lifetime.

Haha, I remember once... Me and two of my friends were smoking outside in a dead parking listening to music. Friend A closed the music and we were talking about something for like, 10 to 15 minutes. My friend B suddenly freaked out and screamed "Hey, who the fuck closed the music?", I answered "Dude, it is close since 10-15 minutes" then came back to my discussion with my friend A... "What I was talking about!?" and he answered "I dont fucking know".

Lots of funny things happen when high... But I think this one is one of the best I lived.

Back
Top Bottom