Pharm's Chat Thread

:sorry::sorry:Thanks . Intentions are to improve maturity level. No promises but we'll see. The plan is soil. Germination method undecided. Big vertical CFL and two household CFL horizontal. Soil supportive of seedlings thus far. I'm leaning towards a weekend update style journal. Brainstorm in progress. Caffeine sensitive today. Yeah that's it.

My soil seems what id call thin. I will need to pay attention to get enough nutrients when they are needed. Perhaps the peat moss wasn't measured carefully enough. It's holding water longer than anticipated however it could be helpful around the time I like to transplant. They always dry out when roots start taking the container. So to speak. Things will prob be small and not at all scientific. Just some do it yourself jungle. Slowly getting the veg room dialed in. No germination in progress at this time.

Impatience got the best of me. I was overly excited when another seed popped out of a deliciously consumed morsel. This one looking even better than the first. I quickly cleaned a small cup added some water and dropped both in. Hurry up and wait. Next stop paper towel. The countdown has begun.

Her birthday! Healthy gal!
IMG_20170928_0807521.jpg

Next day looking good. The spots are DE diatomaceous earth. So yes pests already. Not a big deal and some gnats. But that's normal for my blends. I'm not sure which product exactly contains the pests. I just get them under control asap.
IMG_20170930_141329.jpg
:allgood::happy-birthday:

It's had one water. It's from something in my soil blend. I'm thinking the peat moss or the mushroom compost. It happens every time. Thanks though when I started growing years ago I was drowning plants. I've learned that lesson. Once I had a frog in my soil. At least that's the only explanation I could come up with. It was new soil in the middle of December. Went in the room and there was this strange red tree frog. I took it outside probably froze but I'm not keeping pets in there.
@ Growchy yeah that's rt hairy girls are hawt ! If she keeps looking good I'll start a real journal for her.

I always keep a calendar with notes. For feeding schedule and flip. Thanks for the encouragement. Much love to all. Only time will tell.

IMG_20171010_092050.jpg

Looking good here. Freshly transplanted in a 1.5 gal. Keeping here until the end of veg. 10 days she's maturing quickly. Dirty lil girl. She got a taste of the good stuff today too. Some kelp juice and vitamins B also some hormones for her roots. I'm happy so far. We get along fine let's hope puberty goes as smoothly. You all have your self a fine day. Consume some THC for me. Got a lot of reading to catch up on.

Some notes. She's under 12/12 added a small Apollo 24w led spot light. Pest seem eliminated . Squished a spider. Added some diatomaceous earth. As a precaution. Temps steady for entire time between 70-79. Humidity really high because of weather. But not a problem for this stage. The marigold's look good too. Thanks for reading.

Because she's a regular bag seed. And I'm a tight ass saving on electric. As soon as she shows sex it will be a breeze to increase light keep her in veg longer. It's experience. Spending money for male plants teaches. Good question though. It's just one plant so she's going to veg out for a long time. Eventually.

That particular spider made messy webs. I'm all for beneficial bugs. I save ladybugs when they are around. Won't put up with a messy spider.

Good news. Mary is a stinker. Checked her just waking up this morning. And noticed the beautiful aromatic scent I've been missing in my life. Looking promising. Also I think she liked the vitamins and kelp tea. She was swollen pretty good. Arms up and basking in the new spot light. All is well on the pharm. Get out there and spread the truth. This plant heals. Feeling better today. Now where's my pencil? Time to take more notes.

Back
Top Bottom