Your strains

QnxGanja

Hi, i created a new thread in this forum. Here we can to talk about our breeds, breeding results, plans and everything about breeding.
My plan:
{[Mr. Nice G13 x Hash Plant]xAK47}xLowryder

What do you think?

that sounds cool man but if your breedin with lowryder for the autoflower it dosent tend to work

I got a few
and always open to adoption of more (BOSEG)

All are Mids.
Can't wait to get to Cali.US, to pick up a Med strain :)

A pure Sativa from bagweed, first generation with me.

Mago's Blue Grass - mix of 2 generations with North KY bagweed.

SuperBlueGrass mix- no idea what 1 of 5 strains I ended up with
base for my MGB

SBG2 - second generation of

BW11 - Bag weed(BW##) skunky Sat/Ind mix

N.KY Chronic #1 - Kentucky green bud

N.KY Chronic #2 - Kentucky green bud

Kelly Girl - Bag weed KellyDarlin' smoked with me a yr or so back.

Skunk #1 - second generation

adopted clone of a BubbleGum cross

and tons of regs bag weed seed to Over Grow the World with.
"Put that Bag weed seed to good use, broadcast it on the courthouse Lawn!!!"

Strains I've made so far: (on purpose ... lol..)

(Motarebel) Gordy's Spice #18 x
x (Mandala) Hashberry
x (Weedfarmer) Purple Haze
x (Motarebel) Killa Queen V2
x ((Motarebel) Gordy's Spice #18 x (Mandala) Hashberry) - a male backcrossed to the GS#18 clone mother

(White Widow Web) Purple Widow x
x (Weedfarmer) Purple Haze
x (Motarebel) Killa Queen V2

Strains myself or our grow partner "accidentally" made... lol..

(Weedfarmer) Purple Haze x 2 possible males: either Purple Haze or Killa Queen

(Mandala) Hasberry x 2 possible males: either Purple Haze or Killa Queen

LowMercy x 2 possible males: either Purple Haze or Killa Queen

A Green Pheno of Purple Widow x 2 possible males: either Purple Haze or Killa Queen

(No Mercy Supply) No Mercy Special x (Joint Dr.'s Original) Lowryder

Whew! a nice light read eh? lol...

Peace
MC

i got a strain i call mexican momma its form last years grow i did with two unknown sativa strains long skiny ass buds but sticky as hell :allgood:

A couple I've worked on in the past...

BOG L.S.D x BOG Grape Punch
BOG Sweet Cindy99 X BOG Grape Punch
(Magic Carpet Ride X Blueberry) x BOG Grape Punch
Couchlock x Couchlock
Cali Orange x Mexi-sativa(bagseed).
Early Harvest X BOG Grape Punch (Early Harvest is an early sativa project from a friend in Oregon)

i just got some exotic seeds today im gonna try to breed em this year with a
NL#2 and a couple of my mexican momma's see how it turns out

Im glad you guys are so happy! I mean come' on think about it. Whenever you hear the words trainwreck or herijuana you think "the best weed on earth" so i wish to cross those two and give you guys free samples that way when your in the hospital in a coma you can tell all your buddies "God damn now that was some good as marijuana!"...But what should i name these babies..something serious, like.....suggestions?

Im glad you guys are so happy! I mean come' on think about it. Whenever you hear the words trainwreck or herijuana you think "the best weed on earth" so i wish to cross those two and give you guys free samples that way when your in the hospital in a coma you can tell all your buddies "God damn now that was some good as marijuana!"...But what should i name these babies..something serious, like.....suggestions?

how about 'Hairy Train' or 'Hereck' both pretty simple but I dont think you would forget a name like that.
???

(Blueberry X AK48) Think these two will work

im considering taking 4 strains, and creating a p-1 male of two, and p-1 female of the other two, then cross them together to get an f-1 male and female, and eventually an f-2 female to take clones from / lots of seeds.

i think it'd be fun because then you're pretty much going through an entire .. 'strain' creation under your control

Ozark Red here, I've breed my own strain.
Hippy Grown Skunk from Newton Co. AR X Bagseed I got from a Drowning Pool concert in Springfield, MO they said it was NL but not sure.

Back
Top Bottom