Yungex 1st Time Snow Fruit Grow

Yungex

Hey all fellow growers my first post and decided it was time since I just now got my tent. This is my second grow first was in a space bucket it was successful but very tight on space. A little about my grow it will be in a 3x3x5'4". I have to snow fruit seeds in 1 gallon smart pots and 3 random autos from a seed pack 1 in a 1 gallon smart pot and the other two in party cups. All plants are seedlings that pooped on the 13th of may except the autos in Party cups who were planted on the 16th. The plants are in fox farm coco loco and I believe despite the name its soil with coco in it so I will be letting it dry like soil between waterings. As for my light I am using a mars hydro 2 700w led and it's about 16" give or take from my plants. Carbon filter is set up with an extraction fan 300 cfm and a passive intake. My humidity right now is between 50-60^% with temps ranging 80-90. Lighting schedule was 24 but in an effort to keep things cool will be running 18:6 with the 6 being between 12-6. Pics will be added shortly looking for any advice tips etc. I will be scrogging in an effort to maximize yield. Thanks for checking it out.

Capture445.PNG
Capture1109.PNG
Capture2106.PNG
Capture3104.PNG

Alright I have a correction to make lol...I was high and wrote the wrong strain it is actually Snow Fruit by sweet seeds. Also the two autos sadly were not growing well so got rid of them and started a Blue cheese that just popped today. All the plants are growing nicely and will update with pics this Wednesday. Figured I'd do pic updates weekly.

Ok posting a bit early because I'm hoping to get some advice. I'm not sure if I should start feeding now. They have been in the coco loco for 10 days now but I know the soil already had nutrients in it however I am open to finding out what everyone thinks.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom