Zeppelina's First Indoor Grow Journal - 2015

Hey hello zeppelina. Great job building your own kit like that, I wish I had the DIY know how to do the same (seriously I'm rubbish at DIY, I once plumbed a washing machine into the cooker's gas pipe...). Those buds are coming along nicely :) If you're interested in training your plants then I can highly recommend checking out Light Addict's flux training guide, mmm wait until you see Gerta! All the best :thumb:

Hey hello zeppelina. Great job building your own kit like that, I wish I had the DIY know how to do the same (seriously I'm rubbish at DIY, I once plumbed a washing machine into the cooker's gas pipe...). Those buds are coming along nicely :) If you're interested in training your plants then I can highly recommend checking out Light Addict's flux training guide, mmm wait until you see Gerta! All the best :thumb:

thx. man!
I've checked all threads by Light Addict! this guy is master! : )) :bravo:

---
updates:

day 90 from seed, 7.5 weeks flowering.

IMG_20150521_224500.jpg

IMG_20150521_224636.jpg

IMG_20150521_224703.jpg

found this dot on one of the leaves. checked PH, it was 7.5, watered with low ph water.
IMG_20150521_224359.jpg

I had leaves that looked like that and eventually they fell off, but the rest of the leaves and the buds looked fine.

As long as it only happens to the lower leaves and the bigger fan leaves, I think you're OK - some leaves should fall off late in flowering as the plant concentrates on the flowers.

So as long as someone who knows this game(not me) doesn't tell you it's this or that issue and the buds look fine, don't do anything drastic.

Zeppelina, well done on your first grow, it's coming along nicely :goodjob:.

Listen to UltraDan for your next plant. LST, Topping or Fimming are good methods of training as is Mainlining. UltraDan and myself are students of Light Addict, the Master Fluxer. I would not consider Fluxing for your next grow as you will need a bit more experience. It requires knowledge, lots of attention and patience. Light Addict will guide you through as would any of his students should you choose this method.

You have already experienced LST when you tied your plant top down and created multiple bud sites on the horizontal top. It's really that easy and you just done it without realising. In your limited space you could guide the plant around the pot or outside of it instead of letting it go vertical so soon. Try to keep the upper parts of the plant with a level canopy and this will give you multiple bud sites as UltraDan mentioned.

Do a bit of studying for your next grow and start asking for help right from the beginning if you need it. You are welcome to Private Message me for help if you wish. I don't really get the time to view all new threads but a PM will alert me should you need it.

Keep up the good work :circle-of-love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello everyone,
lots of apologies for leaving my own thread without any updates.

This was my first grow, it went well. It was great experience and I was having lots of fun sharing it with you. At the end, things went bad for me, I was caught and it's illegal in my country.

everything's is ok now and im planning to start and share my new grow with you.

I'm asking moderators to close this thread.

thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom