Zombie Root Plant?

Charmanderrr

I planted a handful of seeds, 10 to be exact. And I used soil from my last grow, which had all the roots left in it cuz I thought maybe the soil can eat them up before this grow started. (I used the old soil in the seedlings cups before I transfer them to fresher fertilized soil) The last batch was harvested I want say around 5 months ago. There are 10 cups with all the seeds accounted for. This morning I went to spray them before work and one cup had a tiny sprout next to the seedling. I thought is this a runner like a strawberry somehow? If it’s not then it’s competition for my little girl so I dug it out and woah. It was about 3-4 inch root looking real healthy, no offchutes, and the top had turned bright green with a teeny leaf beginning to sprout. Like a snake with a green head. I was in a hurry since it was before work and I didn’t think to take a picture. I just quickly ran and planted it in its own cup and watered it. Is it possible this is a zombie wizard plant from the realm of Hades or wtf might have happened here?
I’ll post pictures after work if it stayed alive.

This morning I went to spray them before work and one cup had a tiny sprout next to the seedling. I thought is this a runner like a strawberry somehow? If it’s not then it’s competition for my little girl so I dug it out and woah. It was about 3-4 inch root looking real healthy, no offchutes, and the top had turned bright green with a teeny leaf beginning to sprout. Like a snake with a green head. I was in a hurry since it was before work and I didn’t think to take a picture. I just quickly ran and planted it in its own cup and watered it. Is it possible this is a zombie wizard plant from the realm of Hades or wtf might have happened here?
I’ll post pictures after work if it stayed alive.
Your description of "Like a snake with a green head." indicates that it could be one of the Starspawn sent by Cthulhu and the Ancient Ones to investigate whether Earth was close enough to perfect for them to start their invasion. There is a whole series of written documentaries by writers including HP Lovecraft with descriptions of the Starspawn.

On the other hand, if you do not believe in that then most likely you will find out it was a wild seed that was in the soil mix for awhile and finally conditions were just right for it to sprout. It almost sounds like a grass seed (grass as in something for growing a lawn) or similar plant. That is what occurred to me when you said 'like a snake with a green head."

Photograph would help. Just need one.

Your description of "Like a snake with a green head." indicates that it could be one of the Starspawn sent by Cthulhu and the Ancient Ones to investigate whether Earth was close enough to perfect for them to start their invasion. There is a whole series of written documentaries by writers including HP Lovecraft with descriptions of the Starspawn.

On the other hand, if you do not believe in that then most likely you will find out it was a wild seed that was in the soil mix for awhile and finally conditions were just right for it to sprout. It almost sounds like a grass seed (grass as in something for growing a lawn) or similar plant. That is what occurred to me when you said 'like a snake with a green head."

E05AB224-D82D-4E2E-9611-0BD1BD3A810E.jpeg

image.jpg

I am forever finding sprouts in my compost!! Sometimes I pot them up just out of curiosity to see what happens - a couple of years ago I had five sprouts that grew really slow - it took about 6 months before I decided they were apple trees!!
I'm starting to think that the best place to germinate seeds is in the compost bin!! But good luck with your "Wild child"!!!

I am forever finding sprouts in my compost!! Sometimes I pot them up just out of curiosity to see what happens - a couple of years ago I had five sprouts that grew really slow - it took about 6 months before I decided they were apple trees!!
I'm starting to think that the best place to germinate seeds is in the compost bin!! But good luck with your "Wild child"!!!
Lololol! Apple trees that’s awesome. After I tried tugging on the water leaves they separated in a way that convinced me it is not a marijuana plant. Now I’m very curious! I tried using the Capturethis app but it’s far too young.

Btw it’s all Fox farms soils, both the ocean forest and the happy frog mixed. Idk if anyone else has ever experienced this.
But I’m definitely keeping it. I’ll call it Ciri Lovecraft. I want to see what it turns out to be, if it’s not a tree I’ll grow it to harvest. I’ll keep the story going lol

Ohhhh!!! I've seen this before!!!! It is a very rare Cannabis Plant. It seems that it matures in approx 65 days, very mold and rot resistant, repels mosquitoes and most other pests, actually eats aphids and spider mites!!! The seeds are very hard to germinate but once it does it is hard to kill. The trichs turn to 30% amber in the last three days and grow in size if neglected.
At least, I'm pretty sure that I have seen this before - then again just vaped some of my "Beaver dam" chaff from the seed project!!! Works pretty good!!! :ciao:

Ohhhh!!! I've seen this before!!!! It is a very rare Cannabis Plant. It seems that it matures in approx 65 days, very mold and rot resistant, repels mosquitoes and most other pests, actually eats aphids and spider mites!!! The seeds are very hard to germinate but once it does it is hard to kill. The trichs turn to 30% amber in the last three days and grow in size if neglected.
At least, I'm pretty sure that I have seen this before - then again just vaped some of my "Beaver dam" chaff from the seed project!!! Works pretty good!!! :ciao:
Um.. What?

Back
Top Bottom