Z's Closet Grow

Well I'm glad you posted the picts and update. Congrats on a qp of some good quality meds. Dunno why there hasnt been any traffic through your grow. You post comments on other peeps journals yeah? I've seen you on mine, munkies' and a couple other journals. I think with you being gone for a bit it kinda slowwed things down. i've been out the last couple days and the traffic chills on mine when I'm out. Thats what ussually causes the lack of traffic. But hey what really matters is your happy and got some good a*s smoke to toke out your bong.

Well I'm glad you posted the picts and update. Congrats on a qp of some good quality meds. Dunno why there hasnt been any traffic through your grow. You post comments on other peeps journals yeah? I've seen you on mine, munkies' and a couple other journals. I think with you being gone for a bit it kinda slowwed things down. i've been out the last couple days and the traffic chills on mine when I'm out. Thats what ussually causes the lack of traffic. But hey what really matters is your happy and got some good a*s smoke to toke out your bong.

Im just glad you've frequented through. I really started posting for grower support from other grower info i dont have. But yeah i can see how not bouncing around has made this thread slow down alot. I personally think the title could be better to grab attention. Oh well, anyways thanks for all the great info man. May good bud karma come your way.:surf:

Ill be honest man, after seeing your 20in cola i truely want more space to work with. Im looking into buying a house this year and finding one with sufficient grow space that is safe and away from the public eye is the primary thing im looking for. So hopefully you'll see a huge jump in what ill be doing over the next year. Ive already been storing seeds in large quantities for the most successful end game grow ability. Funny enough i have over 30+ strains now in seed form with most having at least 10+ seeds. Im sure i might be going more pack rat at the moment but it seems the biggest thing i hear is how most people have such limited strains available to them. And then space as the following problem. In any case i hope to keep learning from all of you and especially from your wise words Butcher, my hat is off to you.:bravo:

any time bro. You did everything perfect. Learned got experience3 and got a nice seed stock to boot. +reps to you when I can again. Once you do buy that house. Use anti IR film and you should be all good. and good insulation in the grow room is ideal .But I'm sure you got all your ducks in a row, ready to shoot. Even if you dont journal it, I wish alll the best of luck to you and your future home purchase. its the greatest feeling in the world.

Back
Top Bottom