Z's Closet Grow

So i figured its been 5 days, the nutes have kicked up and the girl is loving life so i thought ide let you all take a gander at her. So here you go and Enjoy.

rsz_hydro_001.jpg

rsz_hydro_002.jpg

rsz_hydro_003.jpg

Sadley i got a little Algae this last run, rookie mistake leaving an opening light could get into. But its nothing Duct Tape cant fix lol.

Wow, its been far too long of a holiday for there not to be an update. The plant has been comming along great. Had a few remodeled ideas and additions to the box but all in all its been a stable grow. Here are some pic's of the girl now.

Here is the new front to the closet. I used black and white poly sheeting and a tarp adhesive zipper to make the closet more contained with less light leakage.
rsz_hydro_004.jpg

After installing the 400w HPS into the box i decided after seeing the jump in heat to add some kind of vent. So i bought a latex expandable hose and brought it up through the ceiling into the attic where i attached a 24/7 blower to the end making for a surprising amount of suction from the box.
rsz_hydro_0021.jpg

And here is my little girl coming into puberty. Many a hairy pit on her. Sorry for the lined picture. My iphone doesent agree with the HPS it seems.
rsz_hydro_005.jpg

rsz_hydro_0011.jpg

And here is her roots. Strong and bushy.
rsz_hydro_0031.jpg

In any case hope you all enjoy the update. Ill get some better pictures during her next water swap.

Well its been a while since i posted my progress. So i thought i'd show some of the pictures ive had through the last few months. This is a batch from February 3rd.
rsz_feb2010_011.jpg

rsz_feb2010_082.jpg

rsz_feb2010_056.jpg

rsz_feb2010_109.jpg

rsz_feb2010_078.jpg

rsz_feb2010_010.jpg

And finally these were taken today 02-17-10.
rsz_1rsz_100_0832.jpg

rsz_1rsz_100_0828.jpg

rsz_1rsz_100_0829.jpg

rsz_1rsz_100_0831.jpg

As you can see the harvest is almost here. She is really starting to swell. And the dusting around the buds is much heavier then the pictures show. So tune in soon for the Harvest and feel free to chime in lol.

And finally these were taken today 02-17-10.
rsz_1rsz_100_0832.jpg

rsz_1rsz_100_0828.jpg

rsz_1rsz_100_0829.jpg

rsz_1rsz_100_0831.jpg

As you can see the harvest is almost here. She is really starting to swell. And the dusting around the buds is much heavier then the pictures show. So tune in soon for the Harvest and feel free to chime in lol.

amazing!!!!

She is in her Dark mode atm and the harvest should be here in the next few days. So soon we will have a real view of how good she was.

Yeah, im so curious how it will turn out after the drying process. That middle one is easily over a foot tall on its own. Ill put it out with a tape measure when the pix go up. As of today it was cut, trimmed and hung for drying so expect new pictures of the final product in masons here soon. Ill get some shots of the buds before they go in as well. What a long trip its been. And its only the first.:slide:

Shoutout to ya Z! i play music for my ladies too. Right now i've got some ladies in week 7, listening to bob marley to finish up. I play a lot of different varieties of music for them. I play classical, metal, spanish/carribean music, reggae, even a lil tupac. I've let them listen to coldplay, bob dillan, david bowie, madonna, tribe called quest(all the good stuff). I take it easy with the rap cause i've seen studies that they dont like rap, so i am careful and make sure its good stuff. It might sound crazy but I really think they look happier on days when the music is on. I've only on my second grow and have used music for both so I dont know the difference without, but they seriously do look happy with it..

+rep to you, its been a while since i saw someone admit they play music for their ladies.

The plants seem to enjoy the sounds of nature
Like the morning birds because of the frequency and tone
I do not believe that Tupac or Nickleback will increase your yield... lol
but hey I honestly have no clue its just doesn't seem logical
Everything I researched only mentioned mimicking mother nature...

Yeah, im so curious how it will turn out after the drying process. That middle one is easily over a foot tall on its own. Ill put it out with a tape measure when the pix go up. As of today it was cut, trimmed and hung for drying so expect new pictures of the final product in masons here soon. Ill get some shots of the buds before they go in as well. What a long trip its been. And its only the first.:slide:

dude that a great grow let us know what the yield you pull is...

dude that a great grow let us know what the yield you pull is...

Im very optomistic about it. Im feeling 3 1/2 at Minimum. But it could very well go up to 4+ depending on the drying weight. But time will tell.

Thanks man, im really happy (And High) atm from this whole experience. Very awesome harvest and grow experience for a first time. Oh also as an update i cut down all the buds of the dried product and they were aplenty. I do not know what the final weigh in is at the moment because of a friend borrowing my scale at an inopertune time. But it will be back tomorrow for the final weigh in and pictures. Though i can tell you the other numbers. I was able to fill 10 pint mason jars with the buds sorted into grade groups of A-D with 3 jars of A, 3 jars of B, 2 of C, 2 of D. And the final measure for the main cola was 12in making it one full foot of budding love.

White Rhino x White Widow x Big Bud Strain Review​

The first trials of the D strain today are in. A cerebral high with the a smooth light flavor and a hearty cough. Leaves a mild buddy flavor that is very smooth. Felt the high on the top and back of the head. Light couch lock at first slowly settling in a head haze. Overall experience was very good making me very mellow and able to talk for long periods without stoned stutter.

Pictures Soon to be Added

Well it was a long process but it was all worth it. When all was said and done i got close to 4 1/4 Oz (117.2g) from my sexy lady. I guess it was the Big Bud genes peaking through. Anyways this is a pic of the main cola once it was dried.
rsz_100_0838.jpg

Sadley it diddent fill all the way in there at the bottom. But a nice firm bud she is there at the top.
rsz_100_0839.jpg

And here is all my stash filled into jars. Very happy with the ending product. Overall it was a great experience and i plan on running my others along in this thread as well. So keep an eye out and drop in.:thanks:

Not much more to post about the last grow other then i couldent have been happier. (Thats a Lie, totally going Scrog next time).

But on happier news i have my seedlings sprouting for the next attempt. So happy to finally have gone full circle and starting the next of many to come.

Funny thing is one of the seeds is like a chick stuck in a shell. It has its stem but the whole top is still inside the seed lol. The other is already growing its fan leaves like a champ already. Anyways ill snag up some pictures here soon once they get a bit bigger.

In any case you guys should comment more often. It feels like almost a waste now days with no one talking other then Butcher. Oh well at least i have the bud:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom