First Time CFL Grow - Guidance Please!

Arctic420

Hello! I have been reading the forums for a while now trying to soak up as much knowledge from you good people as possible! Anyways I have now decided to start my own grow!

Strain - Jack Herer + black widow
Lights - CFL lighting
Grow room - closet
Grow medium - soil ( regular potting soil )

I started this grow with four seeds on July 10th. Please let me know how I am doing! This has been the longest 12 days of my life! I am in a new town and have zero bud, so my patience is slim to none! Anyways....here are some pics.

Re: First time cfl grow.....guidance please!

You chose the best site, withe BEST members/input! :welcome: need pictures, temp., humidy, type of water, PH of water, & type of Nutrients, then I can get back to u with some info! Keep it coming!! U R off to a great start!:thumb:

Thanks! searching on how to get photos on this thread! Have uploaded them to the gallery but can'y seem to edit my post! Sorry, should of done my research before I posted! Anyways.....temp is 71, don't know humidity, using tap water and no nutrients so far! Trying to keep it simple. will try to get pics up soon!

image3133.jpg

image3134.jpg

some tap water can be like POISON to plants, you can bring it to any company that sells water filtration, bottled water or water softeners, they'll test for free. I'd start there, on the other hand, some people grow with tap water and have no problems, your call. Thanks for sharing! You're on the right path!

Thanks....how do my plants look? I think they look pretty healthy. Do you think they are growing slow for day 12?

If you dont mind Im gonna give my 2 cents sir. Im a noob, this is just my thoughts.
Ok, heres my keep it simple advice. Basic's
1--Dont over water.
2--Dont use miracle grow. its too strong.
3-- dont tell anyone not on here. ANYONE.

Read the first part of this link to get you started HOW TO GROW THE CHRON
:peace:

Alright, so I had to find a new home for my (hopefully) ladies! Here are some pics! First leaves with 5 leaves on them! Hopefully they like their new home! It's a little small but all I have for now!
image3173.jpg
image3172.jpg

Ahhh, I don't know! I fucked up and put them too close to one another from the start! I'm scared to separate them! Don't want to cut through the roots!

Ok, im gonna give you my opinion.
You gotta seperate them. Its gonna suck I know. But check this out- If you leave them together one plant will dominate the other. Basically your only gonna have one plant do anything in one pot. Unless its a gigantic pot or other extenuating circumstances. Also, If one of the plants gets sick, you have to treat both beacuse they are in same pot! No bueno.
I suggest you do it sooner than later. If you take your time and seperate them They will be fine. Even if you lose 1 of the 4(?), its still a win. Your only gonna get any harvest from one plant per pot.
If you transplant just be careful and diligent. Your gonna lose a few roots but if they have some good size leaves they will be fine. They will spend a week or 2 after rooting and you wont notice alot of growth but once they get settled, BOOM! You will see how much better they grow seperatly. :)
:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom