Soil - Super Lemon Haze - Tahoe OG Grow

Jackalope

And so it begins. Here is the line up for my next grow.

Super Lemon Haze, Greenhouse Seeds
Jack Herer, Greenhouse Seeds
Em Dog, Humbolt Seed Company
Chocolope, Sensible Bulk Seeds. Should be DNA genetics
Blue Dream, S-1 from Cali Connection seeds
Tahoe OG, Seeds made from Cali Connection genetics
Lavender x Da Purps

Pretty good starting line up if I do say so myself. The Lavender x Da Purps is really the only unknown. All the rest are proven strains. Here is the seedling set up.

Soil, Miracle Grow
Light, 8 bulb 4' T-5 Fluorescent.
Pots, Solo Cups
After repotting plants will be moved into a tent and a closet.

Grow closet.
Size, 4x6x8
Soil. Fox Farm, Perlite, Vermiculite, Mushroom compost.
Light 1000 watt HPS
Exhaust fan, 6" with 18" filter
Light Mover. 2 ft for better coverage
Air movers, 2 9" fans

Tent
Size 4x4x8
Soil, Same as above
Light, 1000 watt HPS
Exhaust Fan, 6" with 18" filter
2 9" fans

Not going to be posting pics yet. Every one knows what sprouts and solo cups look like. I will start posting after they have began to show character. Then updated as necessary.

After 2 days in paper towels all seeds were moved to solo cups and put under T-5 lights that will be set for 20/4 after the sprouts come up. Germination rates on the seeds was great with a 100% from my friends seeds. Here is how the store bought ones did.

Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze 5 for 5
Greenhouse Jack Herer 2 of 4 These were discount priced when I bought them. They may be old and need more time.
Humbolt Em Dog 4 for 4
Sensible Chocolope 2 of 3
This is only after 48 hours so I could get a whole 100% still real happy with the results so far. I can start more chocolope and Jack Herer if needed.
All seeds are female except the Tahoe and The Lavender cross which are both regular seeds.

Thanks for the interest in my journal. I hope I can do it justice. I would love to try the ocean forest soil. Can't get it here regularly so I use what I know works. Happy Frog is ok mixed as I mentioned. Might have to travel for soil in the future. I'm really interested in the Em Dog. I have HSO's Chem and Barnes Farm Liberty Haze to find a perfect Chem for my tastes.

Ok I said I wasn't going to post pics of solo cups. I lied lol. Sit and wait time here so nothing else to do.
thumbnail_0830172111_HDR.jpg

Told you.. They look like everyone else's solo cups right now. Most of the sprouts have just broke through the surface.

I thought I would take some time to explain my choices for this grow. With 94 strains to choose from it was fun but not easy. I needed to find the right combination of highs. I have severe nerve pain that pain killers will not touch. While pain relief is a big part of my needs. The distraction from the constant pain is the real key for me. That and good mood enhancement so I'm not grouchy all the time. Plus I have to do this all day long so I really need the whole spectrum from sativa to indica. Hard to be a asshole with a head full of haze lol. So here is how it all stacked up.

Tahoe OG
This selection is my main power house. This should be the strongest strain in the line up. A indica dom. strain that has a strong high with good mood enhancement. A lemon pledge smell and great taste put this strain over the top. I only have regular seeds from this strain so the plan is to grow a few and find 1 to self for female seeds. Tahoe OG is a mainstay in my line up also so female seeds would be handy.
Also considered. 9lb Hammer, Angelica, Jesus OG

Super Lemon Haze.
Like the Tahoe this was kind of a no brainer. High THC and sativa dominate. This is my strong assed sativa. I have had samples of this that were pretty stony for a haze and others that were great for daytime use. I'm hoping for some of each. all this strain needs to do is be strong and it can do that easily. The Lemon smell and high THC also make this a interesting choice for a cross with the Tahoe OG. I will look for a great one with haze flavor to regenerate along with the Tahoe. If I am going to have pollen floating around I might as well make a hybrid. Super Lemon Tahoe... Come On! What could go wrong LOL.
Also considered. Super Silver Haze, Greenhouse. Super Silver Haze, Dinafem. Canalope Haze.

Chocolope.
These seeds were a big purchase for me. 100 female seeds for 225 dollars. The info on these seeds reads word for word to the DNA Chocolope. I know lots of bulk seeds are made by original breeders. I'm hoping for that here. Never tried this before but expect to get a nice tasting sativa for daytime and for variety. I pretty much lived on Chocolate Thai in Denver in the 90's. That and the fact that I really like DNA's Canalope Haze make this one a easy choice.
Also considered. Chocoloco, Acapulco Gold, Tangalope

Blue Dream.
This is my mainstay sativa dominate strain. These seeds come from a single freebie seed from Cali Connection. There is very little difference between plants so this is a pretty good pheno. I had a ounce from the original plant and it was great for daytime use. Not only that but it was very motivational. I wanted to do stuff on this. With tall trichomes full of resin, blueberry smell and a sweet flavor this strain will be hard to get tired of it.
Also considered. Crater Lake, R.K.S. Huckleberry Cough

Em Dog
My search for the highest THC Chem I can find begins. I really like the chem flavor and would like to find a strain to add to my line up. I'm choosing this one first because it might just be the strongest. Another Indica dominate strain for variety. This is my rainy day and evening time weed. Chem is known for a nice happy laidback high. I'm hoping for good things from this strain.
Also considered. Chem #4 Liberty Haze

Jack Herer
This was a really hard choice. I have lots of stains in this range. I wanted another high THC strain that had a good blend of mind and body highs. Jack Herer fits this profile perfectly. Jack Herer is known to have lots of pheno's some of which can be real super stars. That and the fact that I have had good luck with Greenhouse seeds gave Jack the nod. I will also be watching these plants for a candidate to cross with the Tahoe OG.
Also considered. White Widow, G-13 Haze, White Lotus and about 30 other strains LOL.

Lavender X Da Purps.
There was supposed to be a run of these regular seeds. After finding out from the that all the Lavender plants were hermies part of this project scrapped. Previously I thought there was one 1 or 2. I'm going to keep 5 of the best to see how they do. They are spouted so why not as long as they are not wasting space. So this strain is big assed question mark. We will watch and wait together with this strain.
Also considered. Purple Afghani x BCBD Purps, Purple Afghani x Mendo Purps. Lavender x Deep Purple. NOTE: All these strains came from when the breeder was working on his purple strain which came out amazing.

Black Domina x Sour Diesel
These were freedie seeds and brought in to back up the Lavender cross. I know nothing about this strain. Just what they say it is makes it a interesting strain. Both parents are great strains on their own. Not as much indica as the purple stuff but this still should be good for a good stoned effect. We will see.

Ok that about raps it up. Hope I didn't bore anyone. I hope I do this grow justice in journal form. This should be a interesting grow. Keeping up with all the different strains and different pheno's won't be easy. It should create some interesting obstacles along the way. I have smoked some of these strains but I have no idea how these strains grow lol. So I'm sure I will be adapting to things along the way. I will try to make this as fun and interesting to you as it is going to be for me.

Thought I would give credit where credit is do. All seeds from breeder packs popped and are looking good.
Greenhouse continued its good rep. with me with 5 of 5 on the Super Lemon Haze and 4 for 4 with the Jack Herer
Humboldt seeds Em Dog was 3 for 3

Awesome lineup jack. I love the liberty haze. String citrus/ pine flavor that put u sky high like ur on a rollercoaster. Proceed with caution. I've tried lemon haze from royal queen seeds and it was pretty similar. Frosty as hell bt no pine smell all citrus! I probably prefer the lemon haze just a little. Bt I couldn't let my liberty haze cure for more than a month so that tells me it was grade A!

Thanks Jgrowlove. The G-13 Haze from Barnes Farm I grew last year is still hanging in there. Great stuff with a wonderful spicy smell. The same G-13 is used in Liberty Haze. That is the main reason I got it. I'm wanting the chem flavor but knew with the G-13 this strain was at least going to be strong.

Todays update. 4 Black Domnina x New York Diesel Are now in solo cups. All starts are going strong now. Also started 1 more Chocolope seed Bringing Chocolope up to 2 plants. I want 3 but if no more of the 2 seeds left pop I will go with what I got.
I'm dropping Down to only 5 regular plants of the Lavender x Da Purps. The starts are doing so well I have decided to make the others a project of their own. A friend brought me a Sage and Sour clone and said grow it LOL. At the time I was in the middle of things. It was 11" tall so I threw it in with what I had going. I'm going to through the other Lavender x Da Purps with it and keep a watch on them. I will have a 4 week head start on the other plants so if I need to pull them I will have time to get them out and let the area fill in with other plants. I'm going to start a separate thread for the Lavender cross.

Thought I would post a update. I knew I would suck at a grow journal. Photos have been taken and will be posted at some point in time.

I will start with the bad news. The Blue Dream I'm growing does not like how I do things. Out of 5, 2 died 2 are sick and the last is doing pretty good. Everything else in the grow is doing great so it is a strain thing. I will figure it out at a later date because I like this Blue Dream strain. For now we keep the masses happy first.
All other plants are kicking ass. Chocolope is over 4 feet and climbing. There is room for them to get tall so I'm just going to train them up the wall. 2 Jack Herer are darn near auto flower. Not only did they show sex early which I already knew. They kept flowering and building crystal.
All other plants are 2.5 to 3 feet tall and have been in flower for about 2 weeks. Tahoe are starting to show sex. 3 females so far. Tahoe plants are just amazing. Big sturdy indica dominate plants. 1 has the largest leaves I have seen to date. With huge wide fingers. the whole leaf is wider then it is long by far. I would press it but I don't have a book big enough to do it.
Super Lemon haze is looking great. As usual Greenhouse seeds have grown really well.

To sum things up all is well. Best plants I have grown to date. Now all I have to do is keep them alive for 10 more weeks give or take

More on the Jack Herer. Like I said 2 plants went beyond showing sex. To me they look like they are auto flowering. First time growing this strain so I'm not sure if this is normal. This is the Greenhouse Jack Herer which is supposed to be on the indica side for a Jack Herer.
The other 2 plants are taller with only normal amount of hairs for this time. Going to be interesting to see how they produce. Looks to me that the 2 that started flowering early will not produce like the 2 taller ones we shall see. Height does not always mean more buds. 2 of each so it will 2 against 2 to see which one produces best.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom