Should I keep my gals in the same spot?

jmills826

Hey....i was just wondering if it will hurt my gals at all if i put them back in different spots after moving them from the grow area. Im currently 5 days into flowering and im using CFL thats why im asking this, some plants may not get the same light exposure in different spots im guessing. Most bulbs are 2 to 5 inches from the canopy and i do have reflective material surrounding and above. Id take and add some pics to see the area right now but unfortunately theyre on their dark cycle right now but my closet is about 6ft long 2ft wide and 10 ft tall...

Hey....i was just wondering if it will hurt my gals at all if i put them back in different spots after moving them from the grow area. Im currently 5 days into flowering and im using CFL thats why im asking this, some plants may not get the same light exposure in different spots im guessing. Most bulbs are 2 to 5 inches from the canopy and i do have reflective material surrounding and above. Id take and add some pics to see the area right now but unfortunately theyre on their dark cycle right now but my closet is about 6ft long 2ft wide and 10 ft tall...

In my tent I'm using a led light and I rotate my plants every other day during flower. It won't hurt them.

I used to that as well to insure even light distribution...now that they are Scrogged, it is impossible..ehhh.. Scrogging is keeping me busy enough :jawdropper:

I rotate mine 2 or 3 times a day to guarantee quality light disruption for what I run. Might even be a better idea with having that reflective material around..... sometime that stuff can concentrate the light by reflection onto a spot on the plant possible causing heat issues or burn. Are you running the warm spectrum cfl s for flower or a combo of warm and daylight?

Yes for flower im using mostly 2700k with a few 6500k pepperd in. And my veg area im exclusively using 6500k...
But thanks for the feedback....

Back
Top Bottom