Ok to flower? Running out of space at ground zero

SepticMind

4 plants. All been LST for 5 1/2 weeks. I was hoping to veg a little longer but it's a closet grow and it's tighter than a virgins twat in there.
They are due another tie down today but space is almost gone. Kept them as low as possible. My first grow.
Any opinions on flipping into flower?
Sorry about quality of pics. Stuck the pots on the shitter for daylight.
Also if you can see any obvious probs I would love a heads up.

Cheers

number43.jpg
number33.jpg
number23.jpg
number13.jpg

Hi and welcome to the :420:.

It is easier to help if we know the strain.
They look happy and healthy, but a bit small/immature for going into flower and giving a good harvest.
They will give you something, but not much of it.

Sorry. Just read sticky on the info.

Strains- laughing Buddha x2, Cinderella, freebie gold seed.

All 4 plants in soil- 70/30 with perlite

Nutes from biobizz - currently biobizz grow at 1ml per litre

Ph going in is 6.6 and run off is 6.4

Temps are at 26

Humidity between 38-43

Lights are a single 600 HPS

5 1/2 weeks in veg from seed.

Can I train another way? The pots are 14 inches across and 12 deep

Sorry. Just read sticky on the info.

Strains- laughing Buddha x2, Cinderella, freebie gold seed.

All 4 plants in soil- 70/30 with perlite

Nutes from biobizz - currently biobizz grow at 1ml per litre

Ph going in is 6.6 and run off is 6.4

Temps are at 26

Humidity between 38-43

Lights are a single 600 HPS

5 1/2 weeks in veg from seed.

Can I train another way? The pots are 14 inches across and 12 deep

Your plants look great. How tall are they? Are you running out of space width wise or height wise?

Hellooo.
Width wise. I have over 6 feet of height space. The plants are around 6 inches tall. Flat canopy. All kept to the same height so far. Just re tied them now.
But width is an issue for sure

Hellooo.
Width wise. I have over 6 feet of height space. The plants are around 6 inches tall. Flat canopy. All kept to the same height so far. Just re tied them now.
But width is an issue for sure

So there pretty short, the even canopy is awesome and they will stretch a bit during flower.
AngryBird gave good advice with how your yield would be better if you could hold out another few weeks but with space being a issue there is nothing wrong with switching them over now.

If width is an issue but they are around 6 inches in a 6 foot space then you've probably already been LST'ing well enough and you should just let them grow up and fill out the canopy before flowering. Scrog net or something similar could maybe help to keep them all down around the same height? Were those pictures you posted 1 pic of each plant? It'd be nice to see them all together in the setup to see the space you're working with. Now if only I can figure out how to get my plants to grow as green and healthy looking as yours.

Pics were of each plant yes buddy. Spindly one is Cinderella I think (lost tags oops). Looking forward to that one.
Thanks for the advice. Will add some space pics later. It's a bit of crappy space to be honest. I'm a bit embarrassed about how it looks buddy. But the plants look happy so I'm cool with my mess lol
I'm going to top once more and let them grow up.

Back
Top Bottom