Yellow leaves - Early flowering?

darkcoconut

I have this one month old super bud auto. I gave bio bloom and bio grow nutritions starting from the second week.

295bubr.jpg

It turned in to this just in two days,I cannot understand. The weather is like 28-35 C degrees, I gave enough water.and my other question, will it be this short until the end of flowering period? So, did I mess up everything with this plant?

1) So, is this basically PH related nutrition deficiency? I don't check my PH, but it is probably around 7 (-+ 0.5). My soil is Biobizz Light Mix.

2) Is my plant very short according to a month old Super Bud Auto, will I get any crop?

I am a newby here... I searched "yellow leaf" problem a lot, I see similar pictures but people say different opinions for different pictures...

Nutrient burn is one of the most common beginner cannabis growing problems, and is a result of the roots taking in more nutrients than a cannabis plant can use.
This overabundance of nutrients causes a brown or yellow "burn" along the tips of your leaves. If nutrient levels are not lowered, the burnt tips start traveling inwards and tend to get crispy and twisted.

Back
Top Bottom