Grow questions

I'm going to try growing hydroponics for the first time. How do I start seeds and how soon would I start with nutrients?
Put seeds in water or wet paper towel let them germinate until roots come out then put in cup of dirt, don't start with nutes until they are at list 4 or 5 inch tall if you do you can kill them

Put seeds in water or wet paper towel let them germinate until roots come out then put in cup of dirt, don't start with nutes until they are at list 4 or 5 inch tall if you do you can kill them

So after they are 4-5" how do I transfer that to the hydroponic system ?

Mate,just fill a cup with perlite and make it into a little hempy, put a hole in the cup about 2 cm from bottom..once seeds cracked put it in cup, cover it with some perlite, .5ec roots microbes and vitimins, water it and forget about it.. come back 5 days later and repeat if needed or wait another day or so.. can use rock wool also.. or soil, which is easiest but you'll want to wash the roots out before transplanting..

In an inert medium, perlite rock wool clay balls etc, feed once she's cracked and has been planted.. once she's at third node she's in a vegative state and you'll be feeding ec1.2-2 depending on her requirements.. starting low and working up..

Lo i feel like I've so much to learn before I even think about hydroponics.
I agree I started growing my first time few months ago and I had to keep asking questions reading and trying it out my self for first time a lot of seedlings will die and other will grow slow until you learn

No no no you don't have to kill them lol...dont throw your money away... just don't over love them and treat'em like babies. don't try to grow'em, let'em grow themselves. Let'em dry out and search for food. They won't grow if they don't have too..

No no no you don't have to kill them lol...dont throw your money away... just don't over love them and treat'em like babies. don't try to grow'em, let'em grow themselves. Let'em dry out and search for food. They won't grow if they don't have too..
I know but I mean some seedlings will die regardless lol

Back
Top Bottom